chapter twenty one | eve

"Alright girls, we will be having three solos, so sit down in the stands with the boys." Ms lavinski says as she walks towards the hockey coach.

"What the actual fuck." Diana whisper yells to us. "I'm not doing the duo with one of them." She says pointing towards them.

We all let out a chuckle and sit to the stands beside them.

Not even ten seconds pass when they come over, and we all start talking and saying how stupid this is.

The funniest part is none of these hockey boys can dance.

"I'm so nervous." I say as I play with my sleeve. "Why? What's wrong?" Grayson asks as he puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What if I don't get a solo, or what if I trip and mess it all up." I say becoming a nervous wreck.

"Hey hey you'll be fine. I promise you." Gray says as he holds onto my hands.

I give him a weak smile and turn to face the coaches when they start talking.

"Alright boys the only reason I am doing this is because, if I don't lavinski will make me sleep on the couch." He says crossing his arms.

HOLD THE FUCK UP

"Hold the fuck up?! You two are a thing?!" Chris asks the same question I wanted to ask!

What a loser

They both nod their head "yup one year now." Ms. Lavinski says proudly.

"Huh never would have expected that." Tyler one of the hockey player says.

"I don't think none of us would have." Jayden another player says making all of us laugh.

"Okok enough of us." Their coach says clapping his hands together.

"Boys today you will not be participating with the girls, because we will be watching their solos." Lavinski says.

Oh god oh god the nerves are back.

I think Grayson notices me bouncing my leg up and down so he puts his hands on my thigh making it stop from moving.

I let out a sigh and focus.

"Ok Ms. Valentino please come on up you're first." She says. Making all my friends clap and holler.

I get up and start walking to the ice rink.

I open the gate and skate towards the middle.

I nod at the music person dude to start it.

I start of by putting both of my hands to my heart

There's a fire starting in my heart

And then I let go of them slowly and start to waltz skate around then I make an air lutz and land perfectly.

Hearing claps around me I slowly raise my leg behind me and grab it with both hands and slowly circle around twice.

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all.

I let go of my leg and to end it I go with "The flip" which is a toe jump and land with one foot.

I slowly start spinning with my hands to my chest and I go lower and lower once I'm to the floor I raise myself up

We could have had it all.

I start a layback slowly which I spin and slowly let my head and shoulders go backward curving my back.

I skate moving my hands forward and back then with one arm I point to the sky and close my eyes for a second. Letting cold air hit my face.

I end the routine with a slow skate to the middle.

The music stops and everyone claps and congratulate me.

I have a huge smile on my face and walk back to the stands

"You did so good." Marcus says shaking me

I let out a laugh "few thank god I did."

"Hmm very impressive ms. Valentino." Ms. Lavinski says as she writes something on her board.  

————————————————————————
Sooo the dance I imagined is so pretty, but when I wrote it it sounds so baddd ughh!!

I really enjoyed this chapter and everything that Grayson does is just😩!!!!

But anywayss se ya next chapter byeeee<3