chapter thirteen | eve

Well last night took a turn of events. Grayson and I decided it was better to start over since it's been a while.

But this guy sure knows how to make my stomach flutter in butterflies.

It's currently 8:30am and school starts at 9:20am, I'm actually glad it starts later and we end at 3:25 which is amazing! And even better we have no dress code.

I finish applying my mascara and go into my closet to see what I'm going to wear. While I'm looking I let out a yawn.

When we came back I called the girls and we were talking until like 3 in the morning!!

Anyways, I decided to go with a cropped grey sweater with some jeans and this cute belt that was my moms. For jewelry I layer some necklaces and my rings, I have my favorite engraved butterfly and a little heart one as well as a pearl one I made with Diana and Makensie.

 For jewelry I layer some necklaces and my rings, I have my favorite engraved butterfly and a little heart one as well as a pearl one I made with Diana and Makensie

I was going to do some Dutch braids but I curled it instead. Another reason why my hair is dead.

I grab my backpack and my lululemon duffel bag for after school practice.

I head downstairs and my dad is sitting down. "Good morning sweetie." He says as he reads the newspaper.

Wait They still make newspapers?

"Hellooo" I say back as I hug him. "Everest ven porfavor.(please come)" my mom says from the kitchen.

"Yes my love." I say as I go into the  kitchen. "Well you look pretty." She says as she puts her hand on her hip. "Why thank you." I say as she hands me my lunch box.

Yes I'm a senior and my mom still makes my lunch.

"So dad and I have to work until late, because the hospital is still trying to get everything fixed up." She says. "And you will be staying with the Romano's tonight. Because you know I hate you staying by yourself."

I literally choke on my carrot "say what now?" She rolls her eyes sarcastically "you heard me muchachita (young lady.)"  I turn around to go.

"Fine but if Grayson calls you saying Me and Ria are doing something we aren't supposed to, just tell him he's a party pooper."

"You're going to be the death of me Everest." She says chuckling  "Omg you're not the only one that says that madre." I say laughing.

                                       ♡ ♡ ♡

"So you're telling me y'all's rivals school is literally right in front of ours?"

I say as I meet up with the crew at their usual spot.

"Well good morning to you too." Chris says sticking his tongue out at me.

We all let out a chuckle "but yes it's so stupid." Marcus groans as he puts his head on Diana's shoulder.