chapter eleven | grayson and eve

Grayson Pov

It's Monday now, and time for school once again.

I decide to just go for some black joggers, my black and white air Jordan, and a white sweatshirt.

I put my hand in my hair and fix it to where it looks good.

I walk out of my room with one strap of my north face backpack on. I walk to Ria's room and knock. "I'm coming!" She yells "well if you don't hurry up I won't buy you Starbucks!" I yell back.  She quickly opens the door and hits me with her hair brush.

"No te atrevas (don't you dare) Grayson Kai Romano." I roll my eyes at her.

"And who are you trying to impress?" I say.

Shes wearing one of those love shack fancy dresses with white air forces and her hair curled or waved I honestly don't know.

"Me myself and I." She says in a duh tone." "Anyways let's get going." I say as I ruffle her hair. "I. Will. KILL YOU!" She screams at me, "only if you can catch me first" I say running downstairs.

"Alright I'll pick you up at 4:10 be ready or I'll leave." I say as she gets out of the car. "Yeah yeah darling." She says in a British tone. She closes the door and walks to the building.

Once I get parked I get out and start walking to where we all usually meet up.

"Hey losers." I say once I get there, I take a seat beside Carter. "Heyy" they all say back.

"I am literally going to kill you, if you touch my hair again marcus!" Diana yells and swats his hand away. "Mm bet you won't." He says with a small smirk. She raises here eyebrow as in a daring manner. His eyes widen "okok never mind I'll stop." He says raising his hands in defeat.

"Why does everyone have a boo except me." Chris says. We look at him confused "uhh you do realize I don't have no one right?" I say "and that we are NOT a thing." Diana says pointing to her and Marcus who just blows a raspberry at her.

"Umm both of y'all are liars, like sooner or later you two will be a thing." He points to them two, who they just roll their eyes, "then you and Eve are meant to be soooo." He trails off. I give him a deadpan look.

"Everest and I are barely friends and yeah that's that." I say. Makensie let's out a scoff "you're stupid, like very stupid. Do you really think none of us saw how you were looking at her when we went to the beach? then how Walter looked at her you clearly got mad and got closer to her." She says looking at her nails. Carter chuckles and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Shes right man. Since we were little you have always liked her." He says.

Everyone nods their heads. "Bruh I-" I let out a groan "y'all are very confusing." I finish my sentence "Us? Nah that's you sugar boo" Diana says. I roll my eyes at them "ok I must admit she pretty, like really pretty. But it's been a while." I say letting out a sigh, scratching my eyebrow with my thumb.

"Well you better start changing things before it's too late." Marcus says patting my back.

"Speaking of Eve, where is she?" Chris asks. "Oh she's home, she's doesn't come to school until tomorrow." Diana says. "Yup, well she's coming today but just to try out for our figure skating team." Makensie adds.

"Ohhh" is what is, the boys say. "Well I need to tell her she wrong about chic- fil- a being better than sonic." Chris says. We all look at him and he just shrugs "what I'm hot I know." He says making us all laugh.

Everest Pov

I'm currently going to my car after finding out I made the figure ice skating team!! I'm honestly so excited to be able to skate with my best friends again.  I get my phone out and text my parents.