༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒

The drive back to your town was a little awkward as it was silent as ever, despite the engine roaring. Surely you could drop a needle and anyone would be able to hear it.

You almost wanted to jokingly ask if someone had died but that's because you couldn't bare this awkward silence. A stupid joke at the tip of your tongue. The fact that you were just 30 minutes into the car ride, wasn't making it any better as you recalled how you almost drove 3 hours. Trying to get away from the city as far as possible.

Cursing yourself, mentally.

"C..can we put on some music?", you finally broke the silence, hesitantly asking this rather stupid question. Kakucho who was driving took a glance through the rear view mirror, locking his eyes with you before looking back at the road. His hand reaching out towards your radio and turning it on. Silently thanking him, though, you quickly retreated your thankfulness.

You honestly were already embarrassed enough for some reason, but when your phone automatically connected with your radio, all you wanted to do was do the job for them and kill your own self.

Your music taste varied from cloud trap to 90s pop music and many more and for gods sake, you would've loved it, if it was some Britney Spears song you had listened to last cause that would've been less embarrassing as the voice popping out saying..,

"This is ya boy, EatThatPussy445, and about like 30 to 45 minutes ago
I beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard"

Yep, you wanted to die on the spot.

Ran turned towards you, a smirk on his face, as he was leaning his head against his hand that was propped up against the car door. "Interesting music taste", "please, shut up...", you mumbled embarrassed as you hid your face behind your hands.

Kakucho, who decided to take the embarrassment from you or at least tried to, clicked on the radio button so the next song would play but it didn't got better, at all!

"DICK... DICK...DICK..."

"She done made some plans with my dick, ayy
She goin' ham on my dick, ayy
Sittin' on, stand on my dick, ayy"

"OMG, Please turn the next song on", you whined. Kakucho let his finger tap on the button once more. The next tune starting to play, it wasn't as bad as the others but you still felt embarrassed. The text just as explicit at the others but a little bit more subtle.

"Push the button
Push the button
Push the button
Push the button
I'm busy throwing hints that he keeps missing
Don't have to think about it I wanna kiss and
Everything erotic but he's too distant
I wanna feel his body, I can't resist it"

Ran took the opportunity to tease you, "Do you wanna tell us something?", making you slap his leg, "shut up, my phone is on shuffle and I don't know where it is", you groaned and practically pouted.

"You can be honest with us, darling. No need to be shy. We heard you even flashed someone", Ran continued teasing you, smirking at the revelations they heard from you earlier. "I was drunk, alright! Now shut it", getting slightly annoyed.

Crossing your arms you continued to look forward, ignoring Rans teasing, "Wanna drink with me?" When you didn't respond, as you kept ignoring him, he had to chuckle beside you, "oh come on, darling! Don't be like that~", he practically cooed. Wrapping his arm around your shoulder he pulled you a little towards him, getting close to your ear, his breath sending shivers down your spine.