༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒

Question 1

Question 1

what made you want to write craving? what inspired you?

I have been reading FF for ages now & naturally, whenever I start to watch a new anime or read a Manga & I like the characters, I look for FF. So when I saw TR, I obviously looked for a ff & was quite unsatisfied with the way the stories & protagonists were written. Very unrealistic, very much over the top or bland. I wanted to do something more for people closer to my age, something more adult & a tad bit more realistic.

Question 2

how did you develop the type of character you wanted (Y/N) to be?

I took traits of myself, friends & family around me & combined them. I tried to make a (Y/N) that was more or less realistic with her thinking & her actions. Something that I missed in a lot of other FF, I decided to add into mine. Often times I read stuff where (Y/N) is either over the top whiny & super soft and almost dumbly naive, other times I read where she is all aggressive & cold because everyone kept treating her like shit. I wanted to show a character that, despite everything that had happened to her, was still standing strong & had a genuine smile plastered on her face while still healing from her trauma. Life gets hard sometimes & pushes us through trauma but at the end it is okay to cry & everyones allowed to smile & feel genuine happiness. I like creating strong & confident characters but they have to be the realistic strong & confident type. Showing that its not weak to cry, showing that you should speak your mind & showing that you are desirable. It made me genuinely so happy, seeing alot of people relate to the character!

Question 3

how exactly did you start with writing? how do you overcome writers block?

Funny thing is, I started writing when I was 13 or 14 I think. I discovered Tumblr at that time & took it all in. My first written fan fiction was an EXO one shot (I do not remember which member, so please don't ask 😰) & even though my english was rather bad & I in general was bad at writing fluently, I had quite a good amount of likes on it & people started to request more & more one shots. I stopped writing when I turned 18 cause I simply lost the fun in it & I felt rather awkward but started again when the pandemic started & thought, 'fuck it.. it's a talent I have & why should I waste it, let me share my imagination with others who may or may not like it'. I never even thought that I would get that much of a response cause I more or less write because I have fun with it. Like, even if my book would've gotten 10 reads only, I would be content with it cause I'm doing it because I genuinely like it.

To the writers block, I simply just take a few days off. Stop thinking about the story & just do other things. Watch anime, read Mangas & books, draw & watch videos on youtube & so on. That way I naturally get Ideas again. I don't know, my brain works kinda funny in those departments. I even simply get inspiration from looking at a picture or at work from doing something or talking to a customer. Thats why I genuinely don't know how to answer this properly.