🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞

//TW: Mature Content/ consensual non-consensuality/ non verbal consent / (partially) forced intercourse🔞//

Koko was nervous. Rindou could tell. 

How? 

Because Koko kept bouncing his leg up and down and that was distracting the younger Haitani enormously. With a huff he got up from his desk and stalked towards Koko and slammed his hand on his desk, "If you don't stop bouncing your leg, I will personally break it", making Koko flinch a bit before looking up at Rindou. 

A sigh escaped his lips and a low, "sorry", before he continued typing away on his computer. 

Rindou looked at Koko for a second before clicking his tongue, "Whats up with you?" Koko hesitated for a second, answering rather ashamed, "I have a date tonight", "and?", "with (Y/N)", "what got you all nervous like that?", "i don't know, I guess I don't wanna fuck it up with her", he muttered. Rindou wanted nothing more than to scoff at that and give him a weird look, well, if he still had the same thoughts about you like months ago. 

Now Rindou stood there, understanding exactly where Koko was coming from. 

He saw how Kakucho was treating you. He saw how his own brother tried his best to mend the crack in your 'relationship'. He saw how, despite his exterior, Sanzu was worried out of his mind for you. They way Mochi always kept a subtle eye out for you, his arm securely extended in case you would trip. And no matter what Akashi was saying, you were slowly getting under his skin without him even noticing it, too. Rindou felt like he was a bit behind with you, despite you and his intimacy you both had shared with each other, he had to be honest, he wanted more. 

He wanted more of you. 

So yeah, he could understand exactly where Koko was coming from. Nobody wanted to fuck it up with you but... unfortunately it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"Look, if you need something to calm your nerves down. Sanzu has his stash in his office", "yeah.. I think I should take something. I don't wanna be a nervous wreck when I sit in front of her!" Despite you being around him all the time, in his penthouse, and despite the fact that you two already went out to eat. The occasion was different. 

A date is simply different from a hang out. 

And whatever someone would say, he wanted to show his best side. Everyone knew how Koko valued money but he for once didn't mind spending it all on you, wanting nothing more than to spoil you rotten in all the glamorous things he could get his hands on. He wanted to see you lie on the bed, in the *55.555 ¥ Black Lingerie set he got you. Diamond necklaces around your neck as you were surrounded by nothing but silk and money. 

Having your legs wrapped around his body as he was satisfying all your needs, be it materialistic or sexual things. 

For a second he paused from his own thoughts, looking at the time, before a small smile appeared on his lips. 

Why not make his fantasy a reality tonight?

As you twirled around in the cotton candy pink dress, in front of the mirror, you heard the door opening up to the penthouse apartment. Waiting patiently for Koko to enter the bedroom, where you stood in anticipation of his reaction. 

The maid helped you do your hair and make up, as you were a bit too lazy today, if you were being honest. But that's something nobody had to know. 

You heard Koko call out your name a few times before he entered the Bedroom, instantly halting when he saw you. Koko immediately admired your form, that stood in front of him, in the bedroom. The way you twirled around in the cotton candy pink dress, was making his heart skip a beat. Unbeknownst to him, you were wearing the new white lingerie underneath the dress, which was gonna give him a pleasant surprise tonight.