༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒

"Fuck", "Good Morning to you too, beautiful!", the Top executive smirked down at you. 

Hands and legs tied down, you were sitting on the floor, "Shut The Fuck Up", "what's with the attitude?", "Suck My Dick", a harsh slap echoed throughout the room as he grabbed your hair, a red handprint appearing on your cheek. 

"You're gonna suck My dick if you're gonna behave like a fucking bitch! I wanna be nice to you, alright? I don't wanna destroy your little face if I'm honest with you! Behave." 

You gritted your teeth, annoyed and pissed! It was one of the outcomes you wanted to avoid and now had to deal with. You wanted to spit into his face but before you could even retort back to him, he disappeared from your eyesight and closed the door to the room you were stuck in. 

Letting out a frustrated sigh, you leaned back against the wall when you almost shrieked from a voice coming from the corner of the room, "h-hey.." Looking over to your right, you saw a girl all scrunched up. Her hair and clothes messy, dirty and partially torn. 

"Hi..", "w-what's your... your n-name", "(Y/N) yours?", you softly and cautiously said. "M-Mary.." 

She was trembling, shivering from fear and the coldness in the room, you figured. Her face slightly beaten up, bruises all over her body. Not wanting to imagine what they probably had done to her. She wasn't even able to make proper eye contact with you, as she kept gazing at the door. Definitely scared that someone would walk in anytime again. 

"How long have you been here?", "I-i don't... i don't k-know, I-it's p-probably been... been w-weeks." 

You studied her form. She really looked like she hasn't slept for days and didn't see a toilet nor a bathroom in a while. A frown on your face as you truthfully pitied her and felt bad. Poor girl. 

"I'll get us out of here", you said. Determined to get you both out of the fucked up situation you were currently in. Determined to help the poor girl that has been stuck here for ages.  

"I-I was s-supposed to.. to be s-sold", "I won't let them", you reassured, giving her a warm comforting smile.

"Fuck, I drank too much again", Koko groaned, "yeah, me too...", Mochi whined. They were hanging around at the HQ quarter, sobering up as a subordinate had to fetch them from the Club. Deep frowns on their faces as the headache they felt wasn't easing one bit. 

"Man, the bitch from yesterday was amazing though", Sanzu laughed, recalling the way her lips were wrapped around his dick, "Did you had fun Koko?"

Koko dismissively waved his hand, not wanting to answer or talk at all due to his headache.

Mikey shortly after came in. Looking around, a frown appeared on his face. 

"What's up, boss?", Ran asked, eyeing the frown on Mikeys face. "I count 7 executives but it should be 8 executives here", "huh?", Sanzu exclaimed. 

"We got a new member?", Akashi asked, finishing his cigarette off, "maybe he's late?", "She can't be late as She was supposed to be with you!", "Wait- What?", Kakucho looked just as confused as the others. Not understanding since when they became 8 executives when his eyes suddenly widened. 

Interrupting the silence in the Room by yelling out, "(Y/N)!" 

Considering the fact that you were participating in missions now, you were technically a member of Bonten now. Obviously. 

So in a matter of seconds, everyone was on their feet, the hunt after you... beginning. 

"Do you think she ran away?", "taking the opportunity while we were drunk and out of our minds to flee? Possible", Akashi replied to Koko as the two walked in fast steps towards Akashis Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.