༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒

Koko was annoyed, Rindou was annoyed, Akashi didn't care and Ran was honestly just plain amused. You're probably wondering, why? 

Well, because you were currently sitting in a tight pleather short mini skirt, black see-through thigh highs, a sweater with a neat choker wrapped around your neck and some lace boots, on a table, glaring at 'MaDAmE RoUGe', who was glaring back at you with her Tits hanging out like her Dekolleté was on life support.

Koko was excited to spend the night with you alone, just to have you all dolled up, pissed out of your mind, telling him to get ready, "we're going on a dinner date with Bitch Rouge and Piss Haitani!"

 Now here he was, with Rindou and Akashi, who unfortunately also got dragged into it. 

The first thing that came out of your mouth, not even giving her the chance to complain upon seeing you as she had clear annoyance and disgust written on her face, was the simple words, "Oh no, honey. That outfit? That's a whole ass crime", looking at her with the same attitude she was giving you back. Making Ran and Akashi hold their laughter back as Rindou and Koko were praying for this night to be done and over with as soon as possible. 

"Mister Haitani, I thought we would have a nice dinner date alone?", "can't do my business talks without my other business partners", he simply said, shrugging his shoulders. 

She could immediately tell that you had those men under your spell. 

Annoying her even more. 

Now here you were, sitting in front of her on the big round table of the restaurant in a secluded section, away from prying eyes as you stared her down. It pissed her off even more that you were far more intimidating, sitting like this, then she had thought off before. 

"Mister Haitani, I don't wanna sound rude but I don't feel comfortable in the presence of your little.... Companion", she said with distaste. Eyeing you, giving him a clear sign that she was talking about you. He was about to say something but you beat him to it, "can't please everybody.. If I make you feel uncomfortable. Okay...", you shrugged, leaning back on the chair as you threw your leg over another, crossing your arms, "...I'll be that bitch."

"Ha, quite the tough talk for a little bit- girl like you. I don't know why you even came along? This is a business talk between grown up people", she said, scoffing at you. 

Akashi was eyeing you, ready to interfere if it would escalate cause he knew how disrespectful you could get. But you only chuckled, "by the looks of it, you look way older than him. No?", making her gasp, narrowing her eyes at you, "how incredibly rude! Such a gross attitude, Mister Haitani-", "well, at least I just have a gross attitude. Your face is gross. So who's the real winner here", you instantly backfired. 

Akashi instantly leaned towards you, in a low threatening voice he simply just said your name, a warning to calm down and watch your words. You just simple looked away, shrugging your shoulders. 

"Now now, we came for business talk, didn't we?", Ran chuckled, as he eyed your form. "I'm still wondering why she and the others, no disrespect to you gentlemen, came along when I thought this will be a nice dinner between you and me, Mister Haitani", "I like to include my other business partners when it comes to wrapping up business contracts. We all profit from this so I like to have more than one opinion", "but why is She here? I don't recall a woman ever being in Bonten", she asked, as she was clearly trying to figure out why you were here and who you were.

The question making your eyebrow quirk, "excuse me, you dropped something!", "what?", "your nose in our business!" Akashi who sat to your left, suddenly placed his right arm on your left thigh. You were confused for a second when he suddenly gripped your thigh, harsh, almost drawing out a hiss from your lips.