༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒

"Why are you completely drenched and what is going on?", Koko asked confused as he looked at you, while the previous bulky man was untying him and the other Bonten members. 

The man huffed out annoyed when he realized who you exactly were for his boss, secretly happy that you didn't told Kazuya about your previous little banter. Kazuya on the other hand stood next to you, completely drenched as well and a tad bit annoyed. Why? Because he can't say no to you and as soon as you asked him to let Bonten go and you giving him the kind smile that you always wore, he just had to comply. 

Under one condition though, that you two would spend some time together, which you didn't mind to be fair. 

Kazuya sighed out, "follow me", before taking your hand in his and pulling you with him. Upon seeing that, Ran and Sanzu saw red and Mikey had a displeased look on his face alongside Koko who was also not really impressed. 

"Let's follow him and see what he has to say", Kakucho said, his eyes following your form before it disappeared behind the door. 

Soon the men found themselves seated on a table, food served, eyeing it suspiciously. When Kazuya saw them eyeing their food, he was trying his hardest to be 'nice', telling himself, it's all for you. 

"Is there a problem?", he asked politely, seeing as the Bonten executives didn't make a move towards the food. You sat next to Kazuya, he more or less insisted that you sat next to him and eyed everyone in the meantime. The tension in the room was high, you could feel it. 

I mean, you couldn't blame them. 

It was weird to them, seeing as they were tied up a few mere minutes ago by the same guy who is offering them food and hospitality now. Obviously they would be suspicious. 

"Y'all... not hungry?", you asked awkwardly, looking at them. Sanzu turned towards you, a slight frown on his face, his eyes sharp, "Angel, what is all this? Since when are you all best friends with Mogambo?? Are you.. perhaps a traitor?", "Don't you dare call her a traitor!", Kazuya snapped back. "She was the one that asked me to free you all. If it would've been my decision I would've killed you all with no hesitation!" 

You side eyed Kazuya, seeing how riled up he got from the way Sanzu was speaking about you. Leaning in towards him, "Kazuya, calm down", you mumbled, making the man beside you only scoff, "he better watch his fucking mouth", "or what? I can talk to my Angel they way I fucking want to talk!", "Your Angel? Aha, as if I would let you, she isn't yours! She is Mine!" 

"First of all, I'm neither yours nor yours. Second of all, shut the fuck up you two! Da fuck", you bickered back at both of them, pointing at them and looking at both as if they're crazy. "What do you mean you're not mine, bubs", Kazuya looked at you a little offended, a frown appearing on his face. Akashi though, perked up, "bubs? Bub... ? Huh? Your cat?", looking at Kazuya with a deep frown, watching the male. You sighed out,"Kazuya-", but was interrupted by Kazuya himself, who almost defensively said, "yeah, I call her that, since Childhood in fact!"

Obviously trying to prove a point to the others. 

You looked with a deadpan expression ahead. Sighing, you rubbed your forehead before turning to Kazuya, a tick mark appearing on your face, "what is it with you?!" He pouted slightly, "I don't like them", "okay and?", "I don't want you talking to them", "are you fucking kidding me?", "what?! You're mine", "I'm not yours! Stop talking about me like I'm an object..", "mine!"

"No. Mine", Mikey interrupted. 

He and Kazuya locked eyes, a silent stare down, threatening gazes thrown at each other. " We have some things in common. I don't like you either! But (Y/N) belongs to Bonten. I suggest you to back off before we're gonna have a problem", "Ha, after years of looking and waiting for her, you think I'll back off just like that?"