🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞

//TW: Mature Content/ consensual non-consensuality/ non verbal consent🔞//

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you observed your tired expression as you washed your hands.

"How tiresome..", you sighed to yourself. Fixing pieces of your hair with a bit of water.

All you had wanted, was to go home after work and go to sleep but no! Ran had to wait for you after work. On top of that he really threatened you and then dragged your reluctant ass into this over expensive restaurant with snobby people everywhere around you.

You could practically feel their eyes on you the entire time, judging your attire as you were not dressed 'chic' enough. In comparison to them, at least.

You really didn't care but it was annoying nonetheless as you were too tired for all of this.

The restroom door opened up beside you. Deciding to ignore it though, as your first thought went to one of those snobby woman, not wanting to deal with her probably judging stare.

But was definitely caught off guard, when you saw the tall lanky man behind you, smirking down at you.

"Ran?! What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!", you practically yelled. Swiftly turning around, you tried to shove him out of the restroom but he just effortlessly caught your wrists.

Grasping them in his bigger hands before he pushed you slightly back, making you stumble a little over your own feet, into one of the stalls.

Slamming you against the bathroom stall wall. Locking the door behind you.

A wide grin spreading on his face when you practically told him in panic, "not here!" As you had pretty much figured out what he wanted to do or at least... what his intentions were.

"why not?", he asked, leaning down a bit as his lips ghosted over your neck. His fingertips unbuttoning the first few buttons of your black pleather blouse and peppering your neck with kisses, making you instantly cave in.

Throwing your head back a little, you gave him more excess, cursing yourself for being so sensitive and easily swooned.

He continued to give you kisses before biting down on your soft skin making you moan. Immediately wrapping his hand around your mouth, keeping you shut. "You don't want anyone to hear you now do you?", he chuckled.

You shook your head, feeling flustered and slightly embarrassed.

Of course you didn't want anyone to hear, what shenanigans you two were up to, in the restroom stalls of the restaurant.

Giving you another smirk, he dived back in. Letting his lips roam your neck, peppering it with kisses. Biting you and sucking on your sensitive skin, leaving marks around your neck and cleavage area for, hopefully, everyone to see.

If he was honest with you, he wanted nothing more than to be buried deep inside you while you moaned his name over and over again.

His free hand travelled further down, unbuttoning more buttons of your blouse, exposing more of your skin he craved to see from the very start. He was getting excited.

He hadn't seen you in full glory yet as the last time you both fooled around, he has occupied you with his fingers alone, knuckle deep while you were still fully dressed as you were still at work.

Well now, was a different situation though.

Pushing your blouse down from your shoulders, he admired for a good minute the view of your boobs.