My Older Sister!!!!!!

Taylor's POV

We walked into Rue 21 and Liyah damn near fell trying to grab the last pink Marilyn Monroe sweat shirt off the rack. She found some acid washed shorts to go with them. Next we went into Champs and got the pbj kds !! At the register a boy with dreads was ringing up our shoes. I was on Instagram until I heard him say Liyah was beautiful."Thx um..." "Oh I'm Tj...and you are?" He asked "I'm -gco " Taken"I interrupted "Oh you got a boyfriend... My bad."he said " No nigga you dumb asf."I replied and kissed Liyah deeply in front of him. "Your a lesbian?!" He asked confused "yep pussy all day everyday my nigga!!" I flashed my evil smirk. He threw a drink in my face. "Gay ass bvtch get the fvck out." He yelled loudly "why the fuck would you do that?" Liyah yelled while wiping my face with  napkins. This nigga pissed me all the way off. I was 2 seconds away from blowing my top. "Babe its okay just calm down, he a fuck bitch anyway."she said " stfu hoe!"he yelled at Liyah . Oh hell no....I know this Jason looking ass nigga didn't just call my future wife a hoe!!!Jesus if I go to jail you know why.....
Liyah's POV
When he said that Taylor whole attitude completely changed! She lost it... She jumped over the table,and pushed him on the floor. She kicked him in his stomach and punched him in his nose."My....girl.....ain't.....no.....hoe!"she screamed during punches. "Taylor stop it!!!" I yelled as I tried to pull her away. "Move Liyah." She said and glared at me while I was holding her arm.I let go slowly on the edge of tears. Tj got up and put Liyah in a choke hold. I jumped on his back and punched him in the head,eye,and nose. The manager called the mall cops. I felt someone pull me off of him and the carried me out side to the parking lot."Let me go damn it...help me somebody....Taylor !"I screamed . I reached back and pulled their dreads. This person smelled really good."Damn ma chill!" A really familiar voice said. "Put me down!" I demanded. "Okay!" He said. He put me down gently, I turned around to see....Trez! I heard the mall door open and Taylor screaming. "Put me down bitch!!!" She said hitting a stud in her back.(A/n: picture above!!!) She put her down, and looked at her with a confused look. I ran to Taylor and hugged her neck. "Are you okay baby?" I said while crying my eyes out. "BABY?!!" Trez asked loudly."yea I'm okay bae."I assured her. "Damn Tae you don't remember me?" She asked in a disappointed tone. "No...y'all don't need to be grabbing on me and my girl like that doe." She said trying to calm me down. "So y'all go together?!!" Trez asked still confused. "Yes Trez you so slow!!!" Taylor answered. "Tae....its me....Teyana!" The girl said. Taylor let me go and walked up to her. Taylor stared at her for a while then screamed hella loud. "Omg!!!!!I missed you so much!!" She said and jumped on her. "I missed you too." She whispered while hugging her tightly. "Liyah this is my older sister Teyana...Tee this is my future wife Aaliyah." She said with a big smile on her face. We hugged each other and all of us got in Taylor car and drove to Applebee's.
Taylor went stupid on tj!!!
Will he appear in the story again???