Jacquees!!!

Saturday...
Darrell's POV
I've been watching Liyah's sexy ass for months now. I got eyes everywhere. I got some people at her school who watch her too. I'm gonna get her back and ima never let her leave. She's my baby girl, my life, and my future wife...I wanna marry her...have babies with her... Love her for the rest of my life and nobody can stop me!
Aaliyah's POV
I've been getting a weird feeling lately... Like I'm being followed but when I look around I see nothing, but I'm not gonna let that demolish my weekend. I'm going to the studio to work with... Jacquees!!! Omg!! I love his song come thru! I want yu call me your willy wonka!! Yasss his voice just do sum to me! I was on my phone on Instagram since i got there early, looking at all the comments...@tall_cutie_101: you a dumb ass bitch, Taylor was good to you...shidd I need her in my life all the shit she did for your ungrateful ass! @Jordan_&_Taylor: You should've never came here in the first fucking place... Taylor and Jordan were a great couple! @bad_bvtch_12: You need to go back to NY so ya daddy can rape ya ass again for what you did to Trez and Taylor!
I put my phone down and silently cried. That last comment fucked me up. I stared sobbing until I heard someone open the door I quickly wiped my tears and looked at my phone as the came in. "Hey , um are you Aaliyah Williams?" A person asked in a deep voice."Um ...unfortunately I am. "I replied not looking up. The person lifted my head and our eyes met. My eyes traveled his face and noticed he looked familiar... It was Jacquees. " why do you say that ma?"he asked sitting between my legs holding my hands. "Um its nothing...let's jus work on the um the um song okay!" I replied trying to get up only to be pulled back down. "Look I know we don't no each other but I refuse to write a song with you if you don't tell me what's wrong because I gotta be turnt when I write something." He said while wiping my tears. I couldn't control it anymore... I threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly , while crying on his shoulder historically. He held me tightly and rubbed my back trying to calm me down. I told him everything that happened and showed him the comments on IG. "Damn ma, you hella wrong for that but they shouldn't talk bout you like dat. You seem like a nice girl so just try to think of a way to get their trust back, and if you can't you'll still know that you tried to make everything good again." He whispered to me will hugging me again. "Thanks for not judging me and letting me talk to you!" I said into his neck. "Your welcome, no one as beautiful as you should be crying like this," He said to me and smiled showing his perfect teeth. "Sorry." I said to him softly. "For what ma?" He asked. "Your shirt!" I answer. He looked down and saw that his shirt was covered in makeup. He chuckled and said "Its okay...I always wear two shirts just in case." As he slowly took off his white shirt his black tank top came up showing his abs. I tried not to stare but I failed. I guess he noticed cause he lifted his shirt up all the way and smirked at me." You like what you see beautiful? "He asked me grabbing my hand and putting it on his stomach." Um...let's write the song."I replied running into the booth. If only I was older!