Let's Talk

Unknown pov
Its been too long and I'm lost without you what am I gonna do said I've been needing you wanting you wondering if your the same and who's been with you is your heart still mine i wanna cry sometimes, I miss you. As Aaliyah's voice blared through my beats, I sat on my bed thinking about my life and my ex...Trez. He is so good to me. He gave me everything ive ever wanted. He gave me beautiful triplets... Blythe which is my baby girl at the top left, Brandon which is my little lover boy with the glasses, and lastly Braydon is my fat man with the dimples!! Oh and that's me at the top right...I'm Bre'Niyah Duncan, I'm 18 years old. I know y'all like ...you should've waited to have kids, but it was unexpected to be real and true with you! I'm not like them crazy ass baby mama's y'all see on TV, I'm classy! I don't have feeling for Trez anymore, we decided because our relationship wasn't healthy after I cheated so we just coparent. Our main focuses are our little angels. We haven't talked like we used to since the triplets birth so we took them to my mom's house so we could chill. Me and Trez were riding in silence...which is weird because he hates it when its quite! Something's wrong and its really bothering him. We pulled up to the park, got out , and sat on the swings. "Trez, are you okay?" I asked in curiosity. As soon as I finished he got on the ground, put his head in my lap, and softly cried. I hate seeing him upset! "I cheated on my girlfriend with MiMi!" He slurred his words a little. "Eww Trez!! Its a lot of girls in the A and you chose to pick her sloppy pussy ass!"I said in pure disgust. As soon as I said it he cried even harder. " I need her back in my life Bre, I'm nothing without her!"he whispered against my thigh. "Well obviously you love her a lot cause you never cry , and jus give her sometime to clear her head. If she doesn't wanna be with you then you just have to respect her decision and move on!" I said remembering that I was in Trez's shoes with him when I cheated on him. "Thank you Bre I really needed that!" He said getting up and sitting next to me. We talked all night, I missed him so much!!