Meant To Be!

Unknown POV
I know what Liyah is doing and I think its a great idea to make Trez jealous, but she shouldn't hurt Taylor in the process. Oh I'm sorry let me introduce myself I'm Paige Johnson, I'm Trez's adopted little sister. Im 16 years old. That's me in the pic above! I like to keep to myself sometimes to stay out of high school drama. I don't want nobody fucking up my money maker! (points at face) Aaliyah and I are friends. I love my brother and I want him to be happy! He's a great actor cause at home he is a disaster but at school he put on his Idfwu hat and million dollar smile to hide his pain about Liyah. He shouldn't have cheated on her ... I'm going to at least try to persuade Liyah to give him one more chance. There she go wish be luck!! "Liyah,wait come here!" I yelled after her while running in her direction. She turned around and walked toward me. "Wassup bitch?!" She said. We don't mean it like that, we're just playing!  "Nothing hoe... I really need to talk to you about something real real real rea-gco " look PJ...if its about Trez ion wanna talk bout it!"she said walking beside me. " Liyah I'm sorry but you should give him another chance he's a mess with out you." Just as soon as I said that we turned the corner to see Trez kissing a girl at her locker. "It doesn't look like it to me!" Aaliyah sighed loudly. "No he's just trying to hide his pain Lea-Lea!" I said trying to convince her. "No he's trying to give her a baby." Liyah replied and walked past Trez down the stairs. Trez looked up to see it Liyah looked at him when he realized she didn't he pushed the girl on the floor."Move bitch!"he yelled, and started to walk away.
Trez's POV
Damn!!! I tried to make her jealous but that shit ain't working...I started to cry as I walked to the football field. I skipped all my classes after school was over I went home and went to sleep...I need her back...we we're meant to be!