Lick Lick!

Aaliyah's POV
We dropped Kayla off at her house and went to Tae-Tae's. Taylor was in a rush to go home so I knew what was about to happen and there was no backing out this time. It couldn't be that bad...could it?? She carried me up to her room and gently put me on the bed. She kissed me softly and climbed on top of me. This feels good even though it shouldn't. She kissed and bit me on my neck causing me to moan loudly. I covered my mouth instantly."Its okay babe, nobody's home!"she whispered and kissed my earlobe. "Okay." I said wishing there was some one home. She pulled off my shirt and bra, then kissed me roughly. "You ready?" She asked. I didn't wanna back out because for one I hate seeing her upset and for two I wanna know how this feels. "Yeah." I said. She got up and turned on my favorite song. Bandit gang Marco's voice filled the room. I got a problem and I don't know what to do cause sex is always on my mind. Me and this girl we've been at it for a while and I can't stop thinking of her. When she start rubbing my body make me wanna do something real naughty. Cause she like to get on top and when she get on she like to stay on top and make her body just drop...slooow. Sexy while we're sexing that's why I wanna lick(3x) girl I wanna lick all over your body baby. She slowly took off her clothes while dancing to the music. This was actually fun! I watched her every move until she was naked. I lay there amazed by her body. She blushed as I motioned for her to come closer. She got on top of me and took off my shorts and panties. I was so nervous that I didn't see her head disappear. I tried to sit up to look for her until I felt something inside of me. I looked down and saw her kissing my thigh and fingering me. I sat back and let her do what ever she wanted to do with me.
Okay...it felt weird writting that so im gonna stop !!!
Will Liyah tell Taylor the truth!!!???
Omg !!!!
Is Liyah bi now??!!