Moved on....That fast????

Taylor's pov
We walked into Applebee's and immediately got seats. We sat down and started talking. Trez was starring at Liyah so I kissed her and smirked at him. He clenched his jaw and semi-yelled "I'll be right back!" Causing liyah and Tee to jump. He got up and walked to the bathroom."Um...oka so why didn't you remember Tee ?"my angel asked. A tear came down my face."If your uncomfortable, I'll just drop i-gco "No its oka." I sighed.
Flashback:
Me and Tee were making a drop to this dude in Mexico named King. The deal was if we brought his weed we'll get 20 million. Tee tried to tell me that King was a snake but I didn't listen. I wanted to get the money to buy my mom I need house,I wanted to end her struggle. She went through hella trouble for us. Anyway so we went to his house to make the trade. We barley got in the house before his niggas attacked us. One of them shot me in my leg,and the other one shot Tee in her chest and took my weed. Tee went into a coma. She was in the hospital for 2 years.
End of flashback
After I was done Liyah looked at me like I was a three-headed dog! "You sell drugs?" Liyah asked. Damn I forgot to tell her! "Um...yea." I said quietly. She got up from the table and walked away.
Aaliyah's POV
Why didn't she tell me?? She's my best friend. We tell each other everything . I don't want her to get hurt. As I walked to the bathroom I tripped over a body. "Damn nigga!" I yelled "I'm sorry" said a deep sad voice. I looked down and it was Trez. "Why you on the floor like this." I asked "Liyah just leave please." He begged. "Look at me Trez." I said "no leave me alone!" He semi-yelled."Look at me!"I commanded. He looked up and his eyes were red and puffy...he was crying. "What's wrong?" I said while squatting next to him. As soon as I sat down he hugged me tight and sobbed on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Liyah, I love you and I want you back....I don't know what I was thinking when I was with her...Taylor cant love you like i can...baby come back to me...in my heart I still believe.... We were meant to be....together so what ever it takes." He said on the sly. I miss his corny ass trying win me back by putting that song in his apology. "look I moved on... You should to."I said while getting up and walking away. Damn I felt bad doing that to him but he need to suffer a little while longer. I walked back to the table. Taylor tried to put her hand on mine but I snatched it away. She sighed hard as her eyes filled with sorrow. " Liyah I'm sorry. I really needed the money back then. " she said " Mmh!" I replied as I played with my fingers. "Babe?" She said trying to get my attention. I sighed. I shouldn't be mad at her. She wanted what was best for her family... I respect that. Plus the secret I'm keeping is much worst than hers. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Taylor shaking me a little. "Look Taylor...just don't get hurt okay?" I said . "Okay baby...I love you!!!" She said then tongue kissed me. Trez came back to the table like nothing had happened. He was cheesing hard asf. We talked and ate.Taylor took me home and I fell asleep on the couch.