Why Would You Do This To Me?!

Thursday...
Aaliyah's POV
I woke up this morning and I knew something would go wrong...
I did my hygiene and then I put on the outfit above. I got in my car and drove to school. I walked in the hallway and everybody was starring at me and whispering. I saw Taylor run up to me and push me against the lockers. "Tf Taylor!" I yelled confused as hell. "Is it true?" She asked on the edge of tears. "Is what true?" I asked. She handed me the school newspaper and just told me to read it. The title of the article was "New Girl Scandal" I looked down and it said:Aaliyah Williams uses head cheerleader Taylor Jackson to make ex boyfriend Don' Trez Johnson jealous after he cheated on her with Mariah Thompson!!!!!
I froze up... I didn't mean for this to happen. Taylor looked at me with pure hate. "Is it true Liyah!!!??" She yelled while hitting the locker making me jump. "I- I'm s- so sorry Taylor." I said after putting my head down. She lifted my head and looked deep in to my eyes. "Why?" She simply asked. "I don't know I just wanted Trez to realize that he hurt me, so I wanted to hurt him." I replied just no noticing how stupid I am for what I did. Taylor started to cry instantly. "So you've been using me this whole time? I thought you loved me? I thought we were friends?" She asked sobbing. "I'm sorry !" I said once again. Taylor wiped her tears and said."I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me, because your actions told the truth!" She slapped me and walked away. I was about to go after her but I ran into someone strong....it was Trez! "Why did you do that to Taylor?" He asked. "I didn't mean for it to be this way I feel terrible!" I replied "You should, and you went way too far just to teach me a lesson... Tbh I think your ass just did it to get some attention...maybe you should move back to New York so Darrel can give you that special attention you used to!" He yelled at me. I can't believe he just said that...I cried softly as he walked away. I ran outside, got in my car and sped home.