Jacquees!!! part 2

Jacquees's POV
Oh shit I got a POV!!!!! Lol but anyway Aaliyah is mad beautiful and despite all the stuff she told me I still wanna make her mine. She got a good heart and that's a good thing. I walked in the booth and sat beside her at the piano. "So what do you wanna write a song about?" She asked sweetly while opening her song book. "I wanna write like a turnt sex/lap dance song!" I replied while doing a silly dance. She laughed and started writing instantly. I played the piano until she said she had something. "Okay,this is what I got so far!" She said then she sung...
Give me your number, do you what me to call it?
Girl I want you like an alcoholic. I'm so drunk , I'm so drunk put you in a cup let me pour that up .I carry weed...roll it up (2x) now I've been thinking bout the things that we gonn do tonight. Thinking bout the games ima play widd you tonight. Wanna go first? Take off . if I bring it to the plate will you play ball ima hit it hard like a paintball. Like a soldier I'm bout to go A-wall. You horny! She wanna play ima let her ride ride ride it. All day ima let her try try try it get ready on your mark get set go. When I'm swimming in that ima do the breaststroke let's go. She told me sing another love song please she got her hands on me like baby I need Jacquees! Girl it aint nothing in this world for free. I gotta put it down befor I ride out...I won't turn it down down. No I won't turn it down down. No I wont down. Baby turn down with this ak I'm ready to bust no but I won't turn it down down!
She finished as looked at me." Is that good?"she asked. I couldn't take it no more I kissed her passionately. I pulled her closer and held her. She moaned softly in my mouth as I slid my tongue in. She kissed back but quickly pulled away. "We can't." She simply replied while fixing herself. "Why not? I wanna be with you Aaliyah!" I replied back. " I still love Trez."she answered quickly. "Obviously he dont love you ...if he did he wouldn't have said that to you baby girl.I can take care of you. Please just let me love you." I said. I must be falling fast for this girl I'm basically begging her to give me a chance. And Quees never beg nobody for nothing. She looked away from me and thought for a little while."I'm not ready for a relationship I'm not over Trez and I don't wanna hurt you by pretending that I am. So we can be friends? "She replied. "Okay but if you need a real nigga in ya life call me!"I said and kissed her one last time. She kissed back...she got on my lap and started grinding on me;never breaking the kissed. She sucked on my neck for a little while then got up laughing. " Why did you do that?"I asked trying to fix my pants so it wouldn't be noticable. "I'll call you okay" she said and started writing the rest of the song. She's perfect! If only she were my age...