August!!

Taylor's POV
I woke up to Liyah calling my name. I sat up in bed as it got louder. She was dreaming about me awwe! Then I heard her say"oh right there!" Then I knew what she was dreaming about. I chuckled to myself, walked in the bathroom and did my hygiene. I put on my adidas joggers, 'sexy in pink' crop top, and my black Chuck Taylors, and started to make breakfast for my girl! When I was done cooking I carried it up to my room and put it on the dresser. I called her name and she sat up slowly. "Good morning beautiful!" I said to her as she rubbed her eyes. "Good morning." She replied. "So whats the plans for today?"I asked while she ate. " Um I need to go to the studio."she said with a wide smile on her face. "Okay well go get dressed ma." I said while fixing my hair in the mirror. All I heard was a loud thud...I turned around to see her on the floor. "Damn Daddy must've put it down last night huh?" I said while smirking hard. "Duh!" She said as she got up and went to the bathroom to do her hygiene.
Aaliyah's POV
I got in the shower and was deep in thought. She had me on cloud nine last night. I think I'm starting to fall in love with Taylor. She's such a good person. I still wonder how she could love someone like me. I feel like a complete asshole for doing this to her, Dre, Kayla, and Paige were right. I washed the rest of my body and got out. I decided to match Taylor today. We got in the car and started driving. I wrote a song about Taylor as she drove bumping to the music. We walked to the first room and I damn near shit my pants when I saw who my brother was writing a song with. "Oh hey lil sis...this is-gco " OMFG!!! Your August Alsina!!!"Me and Taylor screamed in unison. "Damn really I didn't notice." He said with a smirk. "What are you doing in Atlanta?" Taylor asked. "Well my man Dre here said he had a bomb ass song and song writer for me so I got the first plane down here." He responded in his sexy Nola accent. "You did that?" Taylor asked. "Yeah we've been friends for a while now." He replied smirking."So your talented songstress Dre was telling me about?" He asked. "Yeah...hi I'm Aaliyah and this is my girlfriend Taylor." I said while shaking his hand."Its nice to meet you." She said shyly. "You too!" He replied. This nigga got way too happy when I called her my girlfriend. "Okay so what type of song you writing for your boy?"he asked "I wrote a song about your struggle when you first came out but I never knew I'd actually be working with you!" I informed him. "Believe it ma well lets get started." He said following me into the booth. I really hope and pray he buy this song from me...I worked so hard on it.
.....
I know how it be when your trying your best
but you turn around (and you got nothing to show for it)
So you stay on your grind trynna get to the shine even
Turn to crime(but how come I aint paid yet) I'm just like you
(I know the feeling y'all cause) I've been there too(I hope you feel me cause I've)been through the pain (there ain't a difference) you and I are the same (same) homie I was right there(4x) I was right there where you are I can't forget that I was right there (4x) now I'm reaching for the stars but I remember I was right there(3x) homie I was right there(3x) getting money right there (3x) born and raised right there (3x) I remember!
I sung it to him to him with the beat Dre recently made. When I was done he smirked at me and clapped. "Damn ma that was amazing!" He congratulated me. "Thanks do you wanna use this song as your next single?" I asked while praying in my mind. "Hell yeah...you got mad talent!" He smiled obviously flirting with me. "Thank you!" I replied. He stood up and hugged me thanking me for the song. We recorded the rest of the song and headed home. Taylor took me home because I study on Sundays. Today was a good day!