Kissin' on me!!!

Unknown POV
Taylor broke up our perfectly great relationship for Her...Aaliyah!??? Really Taylor ...really?? You know what its fine ima win you back Taylor Janine Jackson...I always do! Oh shit I'm rude asf. Hi, I'm Jordan Davis , I'm 17 years old ,bisexual, and I'm Taylor's ex. That's me in the pic above!!! Ikr I'm mad beautiful and i can have anybody I wanted. Taylor was my everything and she just left me out in the cold...no coat, no gloves, not a goddamn thang. I'll do anything to hold my baby in my arms again.
Aaliyah's POV
I'm scared asf! Taylor asked could we have sex yesterday, I was going to tell her that I was on my period but she'd know I would be lying cause ours happen at the same time. So I told her I had a huge headache... But she just wouldn't stop she said she knew what would make me feel better. I'm trying so hard to avoid sex with ...anybody to be real and true. When I think about it I remember how Darrel used to touch me a certain way, how he was always on top pinning me down, the long hours,his favorite positions....everything. Taylor's been sending me nudes to and she got mad when I told her I erased them so I told her that my mom goes through me and Dre's phone every day...at least she fell for it!
Taylor's POV
I didn't fall for that shit!!!! Mrs.Williams don't even be home long enough to check a damn thing. I don't know what's wrong with Lea-Lea but I'm ready for our relationship to go to the next level. I love her and I wanna please her! We're in the car on the way home a song comes on and Liyah screams and sings along.
All my homies wanna know wassup wide us
They can't believe that im kicking it with just
One girl but I'm cool with that. Pretty eyes and that smile
Girl ima fool for that yeah ima fool that. Cause when I be here with other chicks I be thinking bout you . when you be out on dates you be texting me too. Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off I pray to god he aint breaking you off (3x)
I don't want nobody but you kissin' on my tattoos. I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep. We better stop playing before we mess around and someone gets hurt. I don't want nobody but you kissin' on tattoos...nobody but you (kissin' on me, kissin' on me)...
Liyah looked so beautiful...I didn't know she could sing like that...damn thats a huge turn on!! I speeded all the way home. We went up stairs to my room ...good thing nobody's home. I pushed her on the bed and ripped off her shirt and bra and sucked on her neck.
Aaliyah's POV
What the hell!!! I'm trying to push her off but I can't ...I think I actually like this..omg!!! No I'm not gay!!"Taylor stop!" I moaned on accident. She kissed my stomach. Damn it feel so good! No stop Liyah!!!! She kissed me and my dumb ass kissed back. She lifted my skirt and smirked at me. I couldn't help but lay there. She's so sexy when she does that...no she's trying to seduce me!! Her head disappeared between my legs and I let out a loud moan before kicking her off the bed! "What the fuck liyah!" She yelled while holding her head. "I'm not ready!" I said softly. "But baby this will help our relationship!" She said while climbing on top of me again. "No!! I need to go home!! Now!!" I yelled as a pushed her away. "Okay well I'll drive yo-gco " No!!!! I'll walk!" I said I grabbed my shit and left. Damn I'm confused!!!