I'll Tell you A Lie!!

Aaliyah's POV
I woke up this morning to seventeen missed calls and twenty four messages from the one and only....Taylor! Ive been avoiding her ever since she tried to fuck me. Its not the fact that she did its just the fact that I actually liked what she was doing to me. It felt so wrong and right at the same time. Im not gay... At least I think I'm not. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the front door. I ran to it and opened it to see my best friend Kayla from NY!!! "Omg!!!! Kay what are you doing here!?" I asked while jumping on her hugging her tight. "I moved here yesterday I'm gonna be living across the street bitch!!" She screamed with pure joy. "Can I come in now its hotter than a pepper's pussy out here!" She said while faning herself. She's the type of friend who thinks negative ALL THE TIME! Everybody has one. "Yea!" I said while we ran to my room. "So wassup with you booh bear!?" She asked sweetly. "Um a lot has happened Kay!" I confessed. I told her everything that's happened. "Damn nigga! You need to stop playing Taylor ...judging by these messages she's a nice girl who really feeling you!" She said. I sighed loudly. "I'm for real Liyah, God don't like ugly... He ain't to fond of cute!" She said softly.
Kayla's POV
Hey bitchez!!! I'm Kayla Kortez, 17 years old, and that's me in the pic above. Ass fat??! Yeah I know! Lol but on the real I missed my booh bear. We finally catching up on things. We going to the mall now to buy some more clothes. We walked into Rue 21 and instantly a girl started checking Liyah out."Liyah that girl just starring at you!"I said giggling. " that's Taylor!" She said as the girl walked toward us. "So you blow me off for this hoe!" She yelled pointing at Kayla. "Who the fuck you calling a hoe bitch!" Kayla yelled back. Did I mention that Kayla has NEVER lost a fight in her life. And if Taylor faught Tj she could handle anybody! "Look this is my best friend Kayla she just moved down here yesterday we used to live by each other back in New York!" Liyah said calmly. "For real?" Taylor asked leaving her dumbfounded. "Yeah, she ain't sexy enough for me!" I said while laughing. "Oh I'm sorry ma, I'm Taylor !" She said trying to shake my hand. "Its okay...put that away!" I said and hugged her. "Now I gotta go, that boy at the food court making me feel some type of way!"I said while skipping away!
Taylor's POV
I laughed as I saw Kayla flirt with the boy. I turned to face a beautiful face with tears in her eyes. "Liyah what's wrong, what did I do!?"I asked. " Taylor I have a secret that I've been keeping from you, and I don't wanna hurt your feelings cause your a great person." She said sniffling softly. "What did you do Liyah?" I asked in a serious tone."I- I um I ummm....
Aaliyah's POV
" I um..."I stuttered. Damn I can't tell her!! I don't wanna hurt her! What Dre,Kayla, and Paige said was right. Taylor's a great person and I'm just playing with her innocent heart. I need to make up a lie to tell her...oh I got one!"I was nervous about us having sex because I've never done it with a girl before but I'm ready now."I said in a low voice cause people were standing around us shopping. She smirked at me...damn it what have I done!?? "Its okay baby, I understand." She said while hugging me. "I won't hurt you...unless you want me to!" She whispered in my ear while squeezing my ass. "Stop Taylor!" I moaned softly. Damn I love it when people do that to me. She looked at me with pure love and lust in her eyes...I guess I have to do it!