Chapter 1

Beth's POV:

I was laying in the bed which arrived yesterday along with Noah's bed. We built both of them and are now waiting for his closets.

He's currently at work. He's a real estate agent.

My phone rang and I groaned. Why can't I just have a day of complete silence?

I picked it up and saw Jade's image flash across my phone.

I swiped to accept and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Hello?! You've been MIA since the day Noah came back. You didn't even text!" She yelled.

Good thinking not putting the phone to my ear.

"I've been sorting myself out. You would have heard from me by Thursday." I said.

"Where are you staying? How are you feeling? I want to come see you." She rambled.

"I'm fine. I'm staying with Noah. And no, you won't come see me. I need the time to myself." I said.

"Have you already looked for a therapist?" She asked.

"Sam found one. Tomorrow is my first appointment." I said.

She hummed and then sighed.

"Beth please. I need to see you. Leigh and Jesy wanna see you too." She said.

"Well why won't you go visit Perrie?" I asked.

"She's in South Shields. She'll be back by Wednesday night though." Jade said.

Oh.

I groaned, "Fine I'll send you the address." I said and hung up.

Jeez.

I texted her the address and threw my phone to the side. Why can't I just lie in bed forever?

Perrie is taking this way worse than I thought. I thought she'd be fine after a day or two.

"Because you are a fucking idiot. She loved you. She still does." I mumbled to myself.

I put the pillow above my head and buried my head into my mattress.

I haven't slept all night. Back to square one.

I heard the door bell ring and once again groaned.

"Why do I have friends." I mumbled out again.

Of course that was just over exaggeration. I love them more than I love myself.

I pulled myself out of bed and made it before walking to the door. I pressed the button to open up the door downstairs.

The elevator opened and there were Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

"Hey." Leigh said and trapped me in a tight yet comforting hug.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as well and let myself feel comfort.

We let go and they stepped inside.

Jesy hugged me as well and rubbed my back. I haven't seen them ever since all that shit happened. So they haven't really talked to me about how I feel about everything.

Her and I let go and I led them to my room as it was the only room with a seating opportunity.

"Sorry for the mess. Noah is still waiting for his furniture." I said tiredly.