Chapter 28

Perrie's POV:

"Beth is in the hospital, I don't know why, it's in Los Angeles, I'll text you the name of the hospital once I know which exactly it is. If you wish to come do as you please. If you don't, don't tell anyone about it." Sam said simply and then hung up on me without another word.

I felt my world collapsing. Why is she in Los Angeles? Why is she in a hospital?

My heartbeat increased by the second and I ended up having a panic attack.

"She's hurt. She's in danger." I muttered to myself.

For almost an hour I couldn't calm down. Then, I finally got a clear head and stood up shakily. I looked for flights to LA and booked the first one I was able to take.

I decided that packing things was useless. I don't care I'll buy clothes from there. I need to catch my flight and see her.

Although I have my drivers license I still decided to get a cab since I can't leave my car at the airport like that.

"To the airport and please hurry." I said not unkindly but urgently to the driver.

She nodded and I took a deep breath.

Am I ready to see her again? Absolutely not. Do I want to see her again? A hundred percent.

Do I deserve it? Not so much.

At the airport I saw a familiar head of black curls, but that's surely not Leigh is it?

Although... they probably called the other three as well. Great, now I have to see them again as well.

If Leigh is here, there's a big possibility that Jade and Jesy are here as well.

We probably all booked the same flight didn't we.

I decided to try and avoid meeting any of them and took my seat in the plane. I got first class obviously, I couldn't put up with fans right now, though I do love them.

My breath caught in my throat, there stood Jesy, looking for her seat and I sinked further into mine. I hope she doesn't see me.

And she didn't, she sat down a few rows in front of me.

Fucking great.

I watched anxiously to see if Jade or Leigh would enter any time soon.

Of course, Leigh stepped through, and judging by her face and knowing where Jesy is sitting, they saw each other.

Leigh forced a polite smile and I couldn't see what Jesy was doing, but after that Leigh kept on walking more and more towards me. Please god no.

I buried my head in a newspaper pretending like I'm actually reading it and once again, through luck she walked past me and took her seat a few rows behind me.

Exhaling a quiet sigh of relief, I thought I was safe for now. The plane was meant to board in a few minutes.

Then, in all her glory, Jade stepped through the door, being apparently the last one to enter since the flight attendant closed everything up.

She instead of smiling at Jesy nodded at her and then walked closer to me. Just when I thought I was safe, she caught sight of me.

Her face portrayed her obvious shock. Mine probably looked like that as well.

Unlike with Jesy, she simply walked past me awkwardly. I don't know if her and Leigh saw each other, but I just know Jade is sitting right behind me, making breathing a little harder.

What a fucking turn of events.

**********

Finally, excruciating long hours later, we landed. I didn't know how to go about this. We will see each other at the hospital anyways. It doesn't look like anyone here wants to talk to the other though, we are all here purely for Beth.