Chapter 11

Beth's POV:

"So we'll name it The Cure?" Kamille asked me.

I nodded and her, Jesy and I finished up the song. It's a song Jesy and I love. A cute comfort song.

"Yeah it's simple but it's cute." I said. Jesy agreed.

I showed my song idea to Kamille and Jesy wanted to write on this song with us a lot. Of course we then worked together.

Today is the fifteenth October. Our tour was and will remain insane. We are gonna stay in the UK for now. Our last two concerts of this tour will be in Japan though.

I have been doing great. That isn't even a lie. This fucking fire that wrecked my whole life isn't a bother to me anymore. I've learnt to accept it.

Jesy and I have been the perfect emotional support to each other. With the help of Dr. Parker as well I have been just great. Both Jesy and I are getting more and more comfortable with our body.

Perrie and I aren't talking alone as much as we used to. I think she's just trying really hard to not break her promise to Sam. Giving me space to heal.

I won't stop seeing Dr. Parker, but I don't have to do daily sessions anymore.

We finished today's writing and I made my way to my car after bidding my goodbyes. Revving the engine I backed out of my parking space.

In 10 days it's gonna be 7 years since they are gone. I will be 23.

I shook my head. It took me 7 fucking years to accept it.

I got a call so I connected it to my Bluetooth speaker.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Beth. I got a question." I heard Perrie's voice.

I smiled subconsciously.

"Yeah sure. Ask away." I said.

"You wanna sleepover tonight? We haven't spoken in long." She said.

I bit my lip. Is that smart right now?

Whatever.

"Yeah sure. I'm just gonna go pick up what I need." I said.

We bid our goodbyes and hung up.

I arrived home and felt nervous. What the fuck? I used to live there. Jesus.

"Hey, how did your writing session go?" Noah asked while reading the newspaper.

"Since when do you read the newspaper?" I asked confused.

"I've gotten old." He smirked.

"Yeah right. I'm gonna go sleep at Perrie's." I said and tried to leave before he can interrogate me.

"Woah wait. Did I hear you right?" He teased.

"You guys back together?" He asked.

"No. She asked me if we could spend some one on one time since it's been a long time. We will go to our venue from there." I said.

"Right so you've put me on the guest list? I wanna see my little sister in action." He asked.

"Yeah. Just say your name." I said and left to go pack a small bag.

After Noah returned a few months ago he of course took his old identity back. Since he didn't know his name he went by another name he randomly chose. The media was in a frenzy.

The articles went wild, 'Little Mix Star Elizabeth Fields, Deceased Brother actually alive?'

In interviews I finally cleared it up. Now Noah is a more known personality just like the girls siblings.