Chapter 14

Beth's POV:

I woke up the morning after Perrie and I's date with pure happiness and content.

We were lying in our bed cuddled into each other.

I can't believe I actually finally had my first time last night. But it was perfect.

Although it hurt at the beginning, but I was expecting that.

Perrie was still asleep laying on my chest. I never thought I could connect with Perrie more than we were before, but I was proven wrong.

Since she most likely won't wake up now and I don't wanna wake her I decided to let myself fall asleep again.

*************

I woke up after an hour again and this time Perrie was already awake moving her hand up and down my arm slowly absentmindedly.

I kissed the top of her head making her aware that I'm awake. She turned to me smiling brightly.

"Good morning." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." I said back kissing the top of her head again.

"Last night was..." She began trailing off.

"Incredible." I finished off. She held herself up with her elbow smiling at me and kissing me again.

"You sure that was your first time? You seemed experienced." She said teasingly.

I chuckled. We both know I was helpless at first.

"Please. I barely did anything. You had to do most of it." I said.

"It was endearing." She said lovingly.

"I can't believe we are back together. I missed you so much." I admitted.

She sighed and hugged me. I blushed aware that we are both naked but I reckon I'll get used to that soon.

"I missed you too." She mumbled.

After lying around a little longer we went to shower and then I made us breakfast.

"You're gonna move in again right?" She asked.

"If you'll have me." I joked.

We continued messing around and grasping the fact that now we can actually somehow restart our relationship.

**************

It's been a week since Perrie and I got back together. No one knows we are back together except for Noah since he obviously knows I'm moving out and back into my old house. He promised not to tell anyone because we have our own plan on doing that.

Actually Perrie and I are on our way to Noah's because now that we are back together Noah wants to meet her again properly as my girlfriend. After we ate dinner with him we will drive up north to South Shields to tell Perrie's family as well as staying there for a week.

"I'm nervous." She said chuckling.

"Why? You two already met." I stated.

"Yeah well remember when you met my family for the first time. The other time we talked in the hospital was different. He was focused on the other girls as well and I wasn't your girlfriend then." She explained.

"It'll be fine. Noah's an idiot, but he's still awesome. He likes you already." I assured.

We arrived and rang the doorbell. Once the buzzing sound rang we pushed the door open and walked to the elevator.

"I was never here now that I realised." She said.

Yeah that's true. I didn't let her help me with moving my stuff back in and since we broke up she never came here.

"Well now that I moved out I can imagine it being a pigsty. He always had trouble keeping everything organised." I said jokingly.

If he didn't know we were coming it probably would be messy, but he at least cleans up when he knows someone's coming.

"Sounds like me then." She grinned.

"Yeah but with you it's cute. With him it's annoying." I said.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

We knocked on his door and Noah of course opened. He let us inside smiling and the two greeted each other.

"So I made dinner. I didn't really know what you like Perrie so I hope this is fine." He said leading us to the set table.

"Well you don't have to worry because I love literally everything." She said.

We sat down and started filling up our plates.

This is gonna be an interesting dinner.

************

Perrie's POV:

The dinner went great. I was very relieved, I mean I knew Noah before but now this is real.

Beth was in the bathroom before we left leaving me and Noah alone for a second.

I helped him clean up the dishes.

"You know... the first time I saw you when I stepped through your door I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know how Beth changed over the years, or any of you of course. Afterwards when I saw how Beth confided in all of you I was relieved, she wasn't completely alone over the years. And when I then found out the two of you were dating, and how highly she spoke of you, I knew she will never fall out of love with you. We don't know each other that long, but I have a feeling you won't either. But just to make sure, if you ever hurt her, you'll regret it. I don't care if Beth dates a guy or a girl or whatever she pleases, but I won't let anyone break her heart. I don't reckon you will, but I still think it's appropriate to let you know." He said.

I took to heart what he said.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone, including myself, hurt her either." I said.

He nodded and smiled at me, making the serious atmosphere vanish. He hugged me in a brotherly manner.

"I trust you with her heart. Don't make me regret it." He said and let go.

I won't Noah, I promise.

*************

Beth and I decided to leave today instead off yesterday since we were pretty beat after the dinner with Noah.

Now we were in Beth's car with our bags in the trunk. The radio was on but in low volume. Beth was focused on the road and I was scrolling through Instagram watching fan edits.

Before I knew it we arrived in South Shields. Coming here always makes me incredibly happy. I love my hometown so much.

Finally we stopped in front of my old house. We exited and Beth carried my bag although I wanted to take it.

I rang the bell and a few seconds later my mother opened the door.

She smiled at me and saw Beth standing behind me and she smiled even wider.

"Please tell me it's what I think it is." She said.

"I don't know maybe." Beth shrugged and gave me a peck on my lips.

My mother squealed and hugged us both.

Finally. Everything fell back into place.

**********

A/N: Apologising again for the slow and short updates.