Rapture 101: Special edition (10K Milestone)

=====================================================

Ladies and Gentlemen Hello and welcome to the first-ever milestone chapter of its kind, before you begin reading this special 10K views chapter, I want to personally and deeply thank each and every one of you for showing so much interest in my little side project as you have, for if it wasn't for you incredible people, this book would never have seen the light of day, or even continued for as long and as strong as it has been :D

And a very special and even deeper thanks to @Blackheart_567 whom after meeting months and months ago, got me out of my longer than usual writers block and has stuck with me ever since giving me some much needed encouragement, great input, Especially with the title of this chapter, and even Writing their own, that once released You should Definitely check out and enjoy :)

So please, Would You kindly leave a big thank you in the comments and tag this wonderful person :) 

And as any Artist/writer pulling on the great chain of progress feedback of any shape or form is always more than welcome in the great halls of Fort Frolic ... as long as it's not against the great Sander Cohen

Sander Cohen: "Indeed For an artist's views the world as his own and ... and ..."

Author: "Are you finsihed Mr Cohen?"

Sander Cohen: *Clears his throat* - "yes quite"

*I shake my head* - So please, Would you Kindly sit back, relax and enjoy the special ~

=====================================================

JAMES POV:

"Good morning class" Mr Aizawa greeted as he entered the room still inside his yellow sleeping bag. "Good Morning" The class and I responded as we took our seats. "Today we have a very special lesson designed just for the Class and James will be teaching it" He Yawns before falling to the floor and laying down. "WHAT!?" Most of the class yells in disbelief, staring in my direction as I stand up and walk towards the front.

"Quiet ..." A tired Aizawa sighs, adjusting himself on the floor, "The Principal has decided to start these classes to teach the rest of you where James came from blah ... blah ... James ... take ... over ..." He finishes before passing out, his bag slowly rising and falling confirming he has fallen asleep. "Uh, Right" I trail off, tapping my foot "Where to start?" I question as I start pacing side to side at the front of the class before I stopped and turned to face them.

"Good Morning, as Mr Aizawa has so energetically stated ..." I chuckle, listening to him grumble in protest, "... Principal Nezu has asked me to teach the class on my homeland Rapture, the city under the sea" I pause again and watch some of my class go wide-eyed and the rest look towards me in confusion. "Yes, it's a city built under the sea by my father Andrew Ryan when quirks were becoming more present in the world."

"Like my grandfather, the life he built with the sweat of his brow, was tormented by quirk users at the time who took away from his business and caused trouble for him and his family who relied on the companies they owned, since they could easily replace any and everyone they needed, so he set out and travelled the world in search of the perfect place to live and work for himself, with naturally no luck he designed the city as a Paradise for the quirkless who were in a much similar situation as him"

"But how did he do it without a quirk?" Denki cut in, leaning forward on his table, "Does a person not do the impossible if cornered with no way out?" I answered with a question only to receive a dumbfound look ... "Yes ... He fought back against those who abused their power and those who never thought it possible. So with the money from all his businesses and with the rest of our families help, He set out to a mysterious and dangerous part of the Sea that no one but him had been able to survive in for years, Deaths Ocean ..." I pause and Pull down a picture of the Tower of chances.