Battle Combat Training!

LAST TIME:

"What did he say?" Midoriya asks as he fixes up his costume slightly before looking between the two of us, "He Loves it."

==================

JAMES POV:

After the whole changing room fiasco, we finally made it outside where a posing All Might and a Crow feather-covered trio stood causing a few chuckles from the girls and myself, "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware ..." All Might pauses as the class make their way into the light allowing me to properly observe each design as best as I could from a distance, causing me and the girls that caught my eyes to blush a little as I look over their costumes, "From Now on ... you are heroes!" He Finishes as the class finally stops in front of him with Delta, Midoriya and I standing at the back.

"That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?" he calls out towards the class before noticing Midoriyas costume and the Lack of mine, "Y-Young Ryan where is your Incredible Costume?!" He questions trying not to pay too much attention to Midoriya'sobvious inspiration, "I'll have you know this is the same suit my father wears," I joke a little, dusting off the simple brown suit jacket much like my fathers that i decided to wear, smirking as All Might Nods his head, "Ah I see, In that case, we will have a chat after this. But now, it is time for Combat training!" "Sir!" I hear Iida, I think his name was, ask as he raises his hand.

"This is a battle centre from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" He questions earning a quiet sigh from me, "No, We're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might replies holding up a Peace sign towards us, "Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals-- In this society filled with heroes," He pauses and coughs a little, "Truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" I hear one of the girls ask causing me to look towards her, wearing a green frog-like costume, as she tilts her head a little, "This is a real battle to understand those basics. However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up," "How will wins and losses be determined?" I hear Momo ask earning several different questions from the students and a face palm from me causing All Might to hold back his impatience, "I'll answer all of your questions! Now listen here," He continues, taking out some kind of book, "The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The Heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The Villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

"The Situation feels very American!" I hear Midoriya quietly state as All Might pulls out a yellow box Labeled 'Lots' from nowhere, "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" He continues before Iida cuts in, "They're being decided so haphazardly?" he questions as Midoriya raises his finger, "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?" "I see. The discernment to look ahead ... Please excuse my rudeness!" Iida replies, bowing at an almost perfect 90-degree angle despite his costume design towards All Might, "It's fine. Let's do this quickly!" All Might responds turning around and raising a single fist into the air and placing the other onto his chest.

==================TIME SKIP==================

After a while of everyone drawing their lots, Delta and I walked towards All Might and reached in, though before I could All Might pulled it back and raised his hand in front of me, "Unfortunately Young Ryan there are no Lots left as this year's class is uneven with your presence, however for your match you and delta will be going up against me and will play the mighty Heroes! HA HA HA!" He states laughing as he takes one of his usual poses, "Do you have any issue with that Young Ryan?" He asks still posing, "Of course, I have no issues with that, What about you Delta?" I ask him who simply gives us a green-lit helmet and a thumbs up, "Well there you go All might, you've got yourself a Match," I chuckle, giving My own Thumbs up back.

"Are you sure you'll be alright James?" Asked Midoriya who completely forgot about his nervousness and who he got pared up with, "Of course, They don't call me the Light of rapture for nothing," I smile confidently watching as he relaxed a little, "Damn it, I wish I could wipe that grin off your face," I hear the walking Grenade comment, small explosions in his hands, "I would like to see you try," I respond and smirk back without looking towards him, "Big words for a nobody from nowhere, your Quirk is so useless like Dekus ... your Mother probably didn't even want you," he continued as I slowly froze in my spot, my head down, hair covering my eyes, feeling them burn a deep red, "What did you say ..." I reply, mentally telling Delta to stay still even though I can feel the pure rage flow from him.

"Kacchan that's going too far," Midoriya says, getting in front of me before placing a sympathetic hand on my back, "Shut it Deku, you useless wastes of space can't tell me what to do," He continues firing off a few explosives in his hands, "Shut up ..." I whisper before slightly shaking, "What was that extra?" He spits, getting as close as he can to me, "I couldn't quite hear you," He mocks setting off a few explosives near the side of my face causing Delta to Scream in anger as he raises his fist, "Delta Stop!" I call out, he hesitates but follows through with the motion and hits the concrete beneath him, destroying it in the process, "I said, Would You Kindly Shut up you waste of oxygen," I continue looking into his eyes as I notice him slightly flinch in fear as if I was staring into his soul.

"You can say anything you want about me, hurt me, destroy me, Humiliate me but if you ever bring either my friends or my family, especially my mother into it again, I will show you a Hell that you couldn't even possibly imagine," I pause as a smirk graces my face, "All Might, May I request something?" I ask, causing the once shocked Hero to awkwardly cough, "M-My apologies young Ryan I don't know what came over me, What is your request?" He apologises quickly nodding, "That is alright, Sometimes people need to learn the hard way," I pause before my smirk widens, "Would You Kindly let me go up against this walking Grenade in a 1-on-1?" I ask, though more as a statement causing my new opponent to get even angrier, "What did you call me," "You heard me," I quickly cut in, annoying him even more, "You're on you useless Extra, I'm going to enjoy this," He replies, punching his fist into his hand, causing yet another explosion, "No you won't," I chuckle before turning around and facing Delta, "I can handle this one on my own bud," I evilly wink earning a Big daddy chuckle and his visor to turn bright green in anticipation.