Departure

LAST TIME:

"What was that?" Aizawa asked as he recovered from the sound looking towards the sky freezing in his place.

"My First Friend," James Replied smiling widely Before Look up at a ......

==========

THIRD PERSON POV:

A very large shadow that resembled a bird before it disappeared into the sky again. "COME ON DON'T BE SHY" James yelled into the sky where the shadow was and began to whistle once more.

This time the screech returned even louder as huge gusts of wind seemingly appeared out of nowhere, causing the waves to become violent and as the sky grew dark the attention of the Four heroes moved between the sky, the sea and James while each of them began to ready themselves.

Then as fast as the shadow left the sky was, once again, filled with the strange red light but this time horns could be heard as if they were speaking to young James.

(Play until 00:09)

(Immagine it's the tower from Bioshock 1 and that there is mist and for around it.)

After the horns Played silence filled the air putting the four guests on edge until suddenly A huge Mechanical looking Bird Appeared in the sky flying very fast towards James who was now using his Power to Climb the very tall Tower leaving the rest behind. "YOUNG JAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" All Might Exclaimed as he attempted to follow the boy only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder, turning his head he notices the hand came from the Creature, Delta, however, this was different the helmet no longer showed its usual Bright yellow, this time it showed a bright green, making a sound that seemed to say 'He will be fine'. 

(Start at 00:18, End at 00:25)

Surprised at this action from the creature, All Might looked towards James who now sat on top of the highest point of the tower looking around before leaping into the air disappearing into the clouds.

"Well, That was interesting" Nezu states breaking the silence.

JAMES POV (Before he Disappears):

"YOUNG JAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I heard as I see All Might Look towards me in Fear only to watch Deltas helmet turn green, as I was too far up and too excited I didn't respond, instead, I continued to climb the LightHouse looking around for SongBird Before Launching my self in the air.

"Ah, I missed this feeling," I said to my self as I rushed through the air feeling the nice cold air against my face. After some time of 'flying', I made it high enough to see Columbia In all of its beauty, before I started to freefall.

 After some time of 'flying', I made it high enough to see Columbia In all of its beauty, before I started to freefall