Quirk Apprehention Test

LAST TIME:

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students" He continued as He lifted his hair pulling a scary face, "Welcome to U.A's Hero Course!"

==================

JAMES POV:

After Mr Aizawa 'Welcomed' us I couldn't help but chuckle though it was cut short, "Last place will be expelled?" the same girl Midoriya talked to in class started "But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" She finished as Mr Aizawa started again

"Natural Disasters, big accidents, and Selfish Villians. Calamities whose time or place cant be Predicted, Japan is covered with unfairness." He paused as he looked towards the class "Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra." He paused once more, This time Holding his hand up in front of himself pointing up "Overcome it with all you've got"

Watching my Class lookup in slight surprise I Noticed Glasses take out a water bottle and furrow his eyes in thought while he drank, and the spikey Blond Hair Kid reel his arm back stretching.

"All right, Demonstrations over. The real thing starts now"

Test 1: 50-Meter dash

After A Short Break, A small little tripod camera with arms was placed at the end of a 50-meter track and the first to be tested was Glasses and a girl that resembled a frog, Though it wasn't hard to conclude that Glasses was going to get a fast time, as he received a time of 3.04 seconds, though the girl wasn't that bad either, She received a close score of 5.58 seconds.

Next up was a guy with a tail, who received a score of 5.49 seconds, and the brown-haired girl from before who got 7.15 seconds. 'Smart girl, Using her quirk to lighten her clothes' I thought as I watched the others ready themselves.

For the third race, I wasn't particularly fond of the blond-haired guy with the weird-looking belt because as soon as the race started I was face to face with a beam of what seemed to be sparkling blue, which I had to dodge, especially since I didn't want to ruin my sports uniform, Delta, on the other hand, took the hit head-on though I wasn't concerned since the beam didn't even push him back. He got a decent score, Though He should be careful where he is aiming.

After a few more races is was finally my turn, and I was paired up with Katsuki Bakugo, whose name I learned from Midoriya after he finished his race.

As we readied ourselves I decided to Try out something I haven't used in a while so as the robot began I readied myself, "On your marks..." the robot began "Get set ... GO", As soon as the timer started I instantly Disappeared from everyone's view and I must have caught Bakugo off guard because he began to stagger a bit "0.04 Seconds" The robot stated as I reappeared on the other side of the track.

"HUH!" Everyone Yelled as I looked towards them "What?" I asked though I was cut off by small explosions getting slightly louder before hearing the robot again "4.13 Seconds".

Walking up to me He got incredibly close facing me, furiously, He must have thought I was intimidated and began to speak "You are nothing but a weakling, an extra, and I will destroy you" He began as small explosions emitted from his hands. I looked towards Delta whose helmet showed a strongly Glowing Orange slowly makes his way to us before I held up my hand to him stopping him in his tracks.

While Bakugo was still in my face I decided to play with him a bit so I Activated a Plasmid called Target Dummy, It allows me to generate a copy of myself that my enemy focuses on while I can move freely without being spotted though it takes quite a bit of my EVE especially after Teleporting and only lasts a small amount of time.

So as soon as I Used it Bakugo began screaming at my copy while I made my way to Midoriya, "W-w-w-wow James that was incredible, what was that you did?" He asked, "Well the one I used in the race was called Teleport, it's exactly what it means, I can teleport within a decently sized area, and what Bakugo can see now is called Target Dummy, it's used to take all focus off the real me onto a fake that I can control remotely though it only lasts for a minute then, poof all eyes on me, Haha" I finished laughing as Bakugo realises that I've long since left his little rant.

Test 2: Grip Strength

same as the one before, I was last for this test and maybe for them all though I didn't mind, I was Given the Grip tester and with all my strength closed my hand though I probably shouldn't have since as soon as I closed my fist I felt the metal in my hand compress and bend. "H-h-how strong are you? That's incredible," a smaller Guy with purple balls on his head stated. "Hehe" I slightly chuckled as I turned to Mr Aizawa "Sorry about breaking this, I can have it repaired or paid for if needed" He shook his head, "That's quite all right James, Most of this equipment is expected to break one way or another, so we always have spares" He finished as I handed it to him.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

For this test, I watched everyone have their turn, before having mine, though I didn't do anything special or flashy like most did, so I used Telekinesis to float up and over the sandpit, though once I landed I began to feel a bit exhausted so I Pulled out an EVE bottle and injected myself with it feeling my energy return.

Though I was caught off guard when Glasses, whose name I learnt was Tenya Iida, appear in front of me looking enraged "What are you Doing, Taking that kind of stuff, Is that some kind of Drug, or something worse, you shouldn't be doing anything like, you should be ..." though his rant was cut short when a Bright red-eyed Delta appeared behind him tightly Holding onto his shoulder.

"Delta Stop" I stated as Delta let go causing Iida to kneel, holding it in pain, "I'm sorry for delta, he is very overprotective" I started as I helped him up "I'll probably explain this a bit more in detail a bit later on, Though for now this" I paused as I showed him the empty EVE bottle, "This is called EVE, It allows me to use my ... Quirk" I finished as I used Winters blast to Generate a small makeshift Ice pack for him to use, earning an understanding look and a handshake from him.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

Like the last few tests, I decided to Use a Plasmid though this time I used something more attack based as it was the most effective for the test, even if it sometimes caused a bit of damage, and decided to use Cyclone Trap (Generates a small Mini-Tornado that launches any enemies/objects that are caught in it into the air) So placing two either side of me I began to Bounce incredibly fast between them keeping up the purple-haired one, whose name was Minoru Mineta, who was using his quirk in the same way I was. Looking at the rest of the class I watched as each and every one of them prepared themselves for the tests to come 'This Is Getting Interesting.'