A Tear Through time

LAST TIME:

"BIG BROTHER JAMES!!" They all Shouted smiling as they piled up on top of me.

==================

JAMES POV:

"Ha ha ha, Hey Girls, how have you been since I was away?" I asked as I sat up, still hugging the Girls. "Hello there James, How was school?" I hear my father ask as he walked towards us. "It was great, I met some great people and made a friend, He's ..." I pause for a moment as I noticed Midoriya Missing.

Looking around, I noticed A stray Bouncer who might have been returning to work, Cautiously stare at a Frozen Midoriya who didn't move an inch until I chuckled causing him to flinch, "Don't worry Mr Bubbles, He's a friend though I think you scared him a bit" I chuckled again as Mr bubbles make an understanding voice, patting Midoriya's head, Surprising him.

After a small wait, Mr bubbles left to continue his work and Midoriya turned towards us, Noticing my Father and Mr Fontaine chuckling at him.

"Interesting isn't it, young man" Mr Fontaine Began "You don't see the big daddies warm up to surface dwellers that fast, with or without James' help, Ha Ha Ha" He laughed, causing the now Flustered Midoriya to chuckle slightly.

"Don't worry about him young man, he just likes to have a bit of fun now and then." My father Started, Making Midoriya look towards him "My name is Andrew Ryan, I'm James' father and the Founder of Rapture" He finished as he extended his hand out.

"M-m-m-my n-n-names Izuku M-M-M-Midoriya" he replied as he shyly extended his hand out, completing the slightly awkward handshake.

"It's nice to meet a friend of my sons, Please why don't you join us, we were on our way to Hephaestus, apparently one of the thermal valves and a few connecting pipes have burst and is leaking onto the seafloor" My father starts as he begins to smile "Actually, Would You Kindly Help us James, you could show your friend around as we make our way over there."

Thinking it over I looked towards Midoriya who stared back in Awe "Why not, its been a month since I've checked up on the Rosies" I shrugged as I began walking towards the Bathysphere Metro Entrance.

THIRD PERSON POV:

As James left the other three, Mr Ryan Stopped walking, Looked towards Midoriya and began to Speak, "Young Midoriya, May I ask you a question?" causing the young Boy to flinch "S-s-s-sure" A Flustered Midoriya Replied.

Nodding to Fontaine, Andrew Ryan waits as his Friend to Walk ahead of them to where James is waiting, Turning to Midoriya and asked a simple question, "You weren't born with a Quirk Were you?"

The question Surprised Midoriya as he began to fear what may come next, Flinching at every sound and Sight, Especially as the heavy-footed Big Daddys Passed by them. Andrew stared in silence as He reached slowly into his inside Coat pocket, Taking out a small Green Bottle with a simple label That read:

TELEKINESIS