A Splicers Curse

LAST TIME:

"Fine."

==================

JAMES POV:

I sigh as he lets go of my arm, allowing me to rest it softly on top of me, "Has My father or Principal Nezu told you about Splicers?" I ask him, watching as he closes his eyes in thought before looking towards me again, "Not much, Principal Nezu mentioned something about people going crazy when they use your plasmids?" He responds with a slight shrug before taking a quick look towards my right arm, "But I get the feeling that's far from the actual truth isn't it?" He continues looking me back in the eyes as I nod In return. "Splicers ..." I pause trying to lean myself up again, this time getting some help as I slowly shuffle towards the wall to lean on, "... are people who abuse the power of ADAM, unlike me where I can recover in time, others lose themselves to the power flowing through them and kill for more," I pause once more, watching as his eyes grow wide in understanding.

"And if things went further here you would do the same?" He questions, again causing me to Nod, "I knew it ..." He Sighs placing a hand over his face, "... after Recovery Girl gets here we are going to need to go past Principal Nezu with this," He continues giving me a stern look as I slightly groan, "You could but soon you'll find out that this ..." I pause, Lifting my Corrupted hand, "... Can't be healed normally," I finish using my other hand to take out the role of bandages I keep in my pocket just in case and start wrapping it around my Right hand, making sure nothing can be seen through it. "What do you ..." He tried to respond before hearing someone making their way over, "Alright, Where is he?" An old voice cuts in as a small little old lady wearing a white coat and holding a needle looking cane appears through the massive hole in the wall sighing as she looks towards us.

"Not even past the first day and someone is already hurting themselves," the old Woman, Recovery Girl sighs as she gets closer, "Alright so what's the problem?" She Questions looking between us before turning her attention to my bandaged arm, "Oh ...

"Not even past the first day and someone is already hurting themselves," the old Woman, Recovery Girl sighs as she gets closer, "Alright so what's the problem?" She Questions looking between us before turning her attention to my bandaged arm, "Oh someone Knows his First aid, well good for you but I'm going to need to see that if I'm go ..." "With All due respect Mrs Recovery girl, but I can't do that," I cut in feeling a bit more energy enter my system, allowing me to sit up straighter, "And whys that?" She quickly questions raising an eyebrow, "It's ... hard to explain," I responded looking down at it while slowly opening and closing my hand.

"Very well," She begins Now standing right beside me, "Now you'll feel a little tired but I'm going to heal you now," She Continues before placing a kiss on my cheek causing my body to stiffen before relaxing, "T-Thank you, Mrs Recovery Girl," I awkwardly thanked her as she steps back, giving me room to stand up. "It's my pleasure but make sure this doesn't happen again, otherwise you'll be sorry," She finishes giving me a friendly yet serious smile as shivers are sent up my spine, "Yes Ma'am it won't happen again," I stiffly respond my back as straight as it can be as she slowly disappears outside.

"Come on kid, the rest of the class is waiting," Mr Aizawa comments as he slowly makes his way towards the hole before turning towards me while shaking his head in disbelief, "I need a nap," He whispers to himself as I chuckle, "That makes two of us," I retort, smirking as we slowly made my way back to the rest of the class, "James are you alright?" Mydoria calls out in concern as we get closer, "Y-Yeah I'll be alright, I've been through worse," I chuckle, making sure to keep attention away from my arm, "Oh wow," I hear Ochaco gasp as we all turn towards where she is looking only to find Mr Aizawa holding up my distance score, "Another Infinite."

"W-Wow that's incredible James," Mydoria comments as his eyes sparkle, "W-Well I'll be honest I wasn't expecting a score like that," I reply honestly as I dust myself off a little with my free hand causing them to go into a slight uproar, "All right, All right Settle down," Mr Aizawa cuts in waiting for the others to quiet down, "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The Total is simply the marks you got from each test," He pauses tapping something on his phone, "It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once," He Continues as a screen appears in front of him.

'Huh First place,' I think to myself as I continue reading the rest of the list, noticing my friend's dead Last Before turning towards him, "Mydoria!" I call out causing him to quickly look towards me, "It ain't over yet until Sander Cohen Sings," I finish giving him a wide friendly smile as a look of confusion appears on his face, "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion," Mr Aizawa cuts in as I try my hardest not to laugh at the face the rest of the class except one were making only to fail, causing them to look towards me, "I-I'm sorry I Couldn't Help It, You guys look so funny," I comment in between laughs Mr Aizawa shakes his head at me before giving them a weird smile, "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"WHAT?!" The Class calls out in confusion and surprise, "Of course that was a lie. It should have been obvious if you just thought it through." The same Girl from before commented causing them to look towards her before talking amongst themselves about it, "With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, Look over them," Mr Aizawa calls out as he starts making his way back to the main building slowly before stopping in front Of Mydoria, "Mydoria ... Have the old Lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself" He continues handing him a piece of paper before turning to me, "And James ... " He pauses motioning me to follow, " ... The Principal wants to see us," He Finishes as he continues walking.

I Nod back before turning to Mydoria, "I get the feeling that I'll be with Principal Nezu for a while so I'll see you later on?" I question, Holding out my hand causing him to look up and place his hand in mine, "O-Of Course, I'm sure my mother would love to have you over tonight," He responds with a small smile, "I would love that, But until then, Have a good one," I call out as I turn away from him and start following Mr Aizawa.

"Aizawa, you Liar!" I hear All Might call out as I turn the corner, "All Might. So you were watching? Too much time on your hands?" Mr Aizawa replies as I notice the both of them causing me to Chuckle slightly, "A rational deception, You said? April Fools was last week," All Might continues, Both still unaware that I'm watching on from the side, "You punished a whole class of last year's first-years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation, For a man like that to take back his words--" He pauses pointing his fingers towards Mr Aizawa like a gun, "That must be because you also felt the potential of that kid, Right?"

"Also? You seem to be supporting him Quite a bit," Mr Aizawa states, causing All Might's hand to flinch, "Is that how a teacher should be acting?" He Pauses as he continues walking ahead, "His potential is not Zero. That's all it was. I will always cut those without potential." He pauses and looks down, "There is nothing crueller than letting a dream end midway."

THIRD PERSON POV:

"So you're being kind in your own way, Huh, Aizawa? But we don't really get along after all," All Might Whispers before his body stiffens at the sound of a very familiar voice chuckling as a poof of (F/C) smoke appears around where James once stood, causing the Number one hero to quickly turn around, "Who is there?" He calls out with no response before turning back towards the retreating Aizawa Noticing the same colour Smoke disappear behind him as the Figure of James appears walking alongside him Holding a thumbs up in the air behind him, "Make that two," He chuckles to himself.