Explanations

LAST TIME:

"Make that two," He chuckles to himself.

==================

JAMES POV:

"So you used and concentrated a Quirk called Sonic Boom for your test and the force was strong enough to throw you back and give you that?" Midnight questioned, scratching the top of her head in confusion as she points towards your now unbandaged yet still corrupted arm, "Yes, Sonic Boom isn't meant to be concentrated so much and this is the Result," I reply, holding up my right arm allowing the Teachers to get a good look at it, causing them to flinch in pain and sympathy, "Though I'm glad it didn't get any worse," I comment before bandaging it back up, "What do you mean worse?" An Astronaut looking Hero named Thirteen (can generate and control Black Holes), cuts in staring at me, "This ... is a form of Corruption called Splicing, It's caused by using our Plasmids too much and replenishing EVE too often," I reply, holding out a spare EVE injector before placing it back into my pocket.

"Though I'm surprised it's not that bad this time around, usually when I use something like that, the Splicing takes my entire arm," I mumble the last bit as I flex my hands into fists, "Though regardless we are glad nothing worse happened to you Young Ryan," Principal Nezu commented taking a sip of tea, "but should things get worse we will do everything in our power to keep you and other students safe," He finishes as I nod towards him in thanks, "But for now we will worry about more pressing matters," He pauses again, "These will be your teachers for classes here at U.A.'s main campus and Thirteen here will take you for when you go to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or the USJ," Principal Nezu finishes as he takes a final sip of tea.

I nod in understanding and softly grunt in pain as the Splicing begins to slowly heal itself, "James what's wrong?" All Might calls out noticing my discomfort causing the rest to silently stare before looking down at my arm, "D-Don't worry, this always happens," I reply, one eye tightly closed shut as I lower my burning hand into my lap, "Whenever the splicing begins to heal the area usually feels like its burning," I finish, making sure my hand is open and relaxed as it continues to heal, "Do you need some ice?" Midnight asks, getting ready to stand from her seat, "No No, it's okay, it will pass soon, but thank you for the offer," I reply quickly, scratching the back of my head with my other hand.

"If you say so, but to get back on track, Present mic who is currently taking your class for English has been notified of your absence, but I hope we won't have to do it again, after all, every lesson here in U.A is very important for being a hero ..." Principal Nezu pauses as he takes a final sip of tea before putting it down, earning an understanding nod from me, "... and speaking of which, after we finish here your next class will be Foundational Hero Studies with All Might here ..." He Pauses again, pointing towards the now posing All Might causing me to chuckle slightly, "... I will let him explain when the time comes but this will be a good chance to get to know your other classmates personally and for them to see how well you perform," He finishes before walking up to where I was sitting.

"I understand," I reply nodding, before Looking down at him as he stops just in front of me, "Oh and before I forget ..." He pauses looking up at me, "what is this about machines dropping out of the sky and attacking Aizawa?" Principal Nezu asks, his eyes closed in what I think is amusement, "Hehe Well, Um ..." I try to explain before lowering my head, "I'm sorry sir, My grandfather sent them and thought Mr Aizawa was a threat," I regretfully explained earning a tired sigh from Mr Aizawa, "It's alright kid, I've had worse" He comments as he begins to lay down on the chair he is in, "Well, even so, now that these machines are here they will need to be under constant supervision ... unless ..." Principal Nezu Pauses, tapping his chin in thought, "James, What are these machines anyway?"

"They are called Motorized Patriots, They are used in my father's City for many things, most of the time they are stationed around in important locations reciting Columbia's history, especially in the Hall of Heroes ..." I pause before looking up at the Other teachers, "Though when needed, they are capable of unbreakable defence and will fight with the intent to kill. Though they are just one of the many weapons my Grandfather possess ..." I slowly trail off, thinking of the last time a Motorized Patriot fought in front of me, "Well we are lucky they didn't go any further, otherwise we would have to destroy them," Principal Nezu Comments in warning as I nod In return.

After a little bit of awkward silence, The bell had gone off, signalling the next class, "Ah well there is the bell, We will continue this conversation at a later date ... " Principal Nezu pauses clapping his hands together, "James, I expect great things from you, but I hope this doesn't happen again," He continues before turning around and heading back to his desk, "Of course sir, I'll make sure the Patriots know to stand down," I reply, standing from my spot and bowing in respect towards him, "Excellent, Now, All Might would you kindly take Young James here to class, I'm sure your class will be curious as to where you have been" He Chuckles as the other teachers slowly start leaving the room.

"HA HA, Come Young Ryan, let's get the others," All Might calls out as he waits at the door earning a nod from me, "Yes sir, Have a Good Day Principal Nezu" I call out behind me as I follow All might into the hallway.

==================TIME SKIP==================

"Young Ryan, Before we get to class I want to speak with you quickly about the lesson," All Might said, causing me to look up at him and focus, "The class I will take you for is Call Foundational Hero Studies, it is where I will teach you the many important skills necessary to be a hero and today's class will include a capture mission where two teams of pairs will either defend or capture a bomb inside of a building ..." He pauses as we turn a corner, "... And because the class this year is uneven, I would like to ask if you would be fine with going up against me alone for the exercise?" I tilt my head to his question before nodding, "Of course, that will be fine with me," I reply before looking down at my bandaged hand.

"HA HA, That is Good to hear, Be Sure to use everything you got But to hold back enough so injuries like that don't happen again," he Laughs, giving me his signature friendly smile causing me to chuckle in response, "Sir Yes Sir ... This is going to be fun ..."