Special Q&A Chapter #1

Hello you wonderful readers to the First Q&A Chapter of its kind, Now it may be a little short but hopefully, the next Q&A chapter will be a little bit more interesting. As a little update as well, unfortunately, the Discord has been put on hold for now as a few things have popped up but once it's ready I'll post the link with a future chapter.

Now to start things off the first Question:

@levikjellin1: What Inspired you to make this story?

Author: Tbh completely honest I have never really thought about it. I love the Bioshock games to the point where I can recite a lot of lore off by heart and I love anime, at the time I was binging MHA episodes like no tomorrow, and as a person, I love reading books of any kind so one day, while I was a little bored, I stumbled across MHA and Bioshock crossovers, which were incredible reads so credit goes to their authors, even though at the time my many searches weren't showing a lot to choose from so I said to myself, "I wonder if I can write something and add to the pool of stories," One thing led to another and Here we are. I wasn't expecting it to get so popular or even continue after the first chapter so I suppose giving you wonderful people another incredible story to follow and immerse themselves in became my inspiration.

Onto the next and final Question:

@bioshockgirl123: James Does your cousin, Elizabeth, ever act strange sometimes? Like she acts hostile to certain people or she stares at things that aren't there?

James: That is a very good Question ... *I tap my chin in thought* ... at first when I was younger, especially when I met her for the first time, I did notice sometimes she would act strange and stare into the distance every now and then, she still does sometimes but considering her abilities it's not too surprising. I have seen her get mad ... *Flinches at the memory* ... really mad ... but if she has been hostile to people she wouldn't have done it in front of me without reason, though I can't say I remember completely, My childhood was a very interesting one ...

Author: Understatement of the year ladies and Gentlemen *I roll my eyes a little before James smacks me on the back of the head*

James: As if you can talk ... But regardless ... *I pause turning to you*  ... Thank you once again for your questions for me and my creator, If you find these Q&A's interesting the more questions you ask the more Q&A chapters we will do.

Author: Ow ... but yes that's right, any and all questions are appreciated no matter how simple or complicated so if you have something to ask then, by all means, ask away, and until the next Q&A or announcement ...

Both: Have a wonderful Day or Night and stay tuned for the next chapter in James's/My story