Class Representative?!

LAST TIME:

"Happy Mother's Day."

==================

JAMES POV:

I sigh with a small smile as I slowly start walking out of my dorm and up the main stairs, 'What a weekend,' I think to myself as I reach the top, opening the door and waiting for Delta to walk through before closing and locking it, "Ready for another day Delta?" I ask him as he nods his bright green helmet and pats my head, "Let's go," I chuckle as we begin walking to the main entrance though as we get closer I look towards the gate noticing a very stiff-looking Izuku getting bombarded by what looks like reporters and cameras, "Never a normal day on the surface is it," I mumble to myself as I start making my way over to him, "Come on Delta it looks like he needs our help," I pause as we got closer listening to the chaotic questioning, "Hey, you!" I hear a woman in front call out as she pushes a microphone into his face, "How are All Might's classes?" she asks causing Izuku to shake his arms around, saying something about the nurse's office before slowly walking back and bumping into me.

"Is everything alright?" I ask him as he quickly turns towards me with a frightened expression before calming down, "O-Oh James, Sorry I didn't see you there," he apologises causing me to chuckle a little and place a hand on his shoulder, "It's all good, I was just wondering ..." I tried to replay before the same reporter pushes the microphone into my face causing me to move my head back a little, "You! Are you his classmate?" She pauses, pushing the microphone closer into my face, "What is All Might like as a teacher?" She continued throwing question after question, not giving me the chance to answer any.

"P-Please slow down, one question at a time," I calmly say as the reporter takes another step forward, "What is your name kid?" She asks firmly as I warmly smile back catching her off guard, "My name is James Ryan, may I ask what is yours?" I ask earning another off-guarded look with what I think was a bit of a blush, "U-Uh My name is K-Kristi, Kristi Kang ... HNA's eye on the land, sea and sky," She stutters earning a small chuckle from myself "Well it's a pleasure Miss Kang, though as much as I would love to answer your questions, unfortunately, we do have to cut this short because here at U.A. strive to be the best heroes we can be ..." I pause as I activate the plasmid Target dummy watching a copy of Izuku and I phase into existence as I lead him away from the crowd, " ... though not for ourselves but for you the people of this fine city and with all due respect the time we waste here is time we could use bettering ourselves," my clone finishes, disappearing as we finally walked into the school.

==================TIME SKIP==================

"Good Work on yesterday's combat training," Mr Aizawa pauses, dropping a paper onto his desk, "I saw the video and results," he pauses again, "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid and definitely don't pull the same kind of stunt you did with James either," He finishes earning a grunt from Bakugo, "I know," he sighs, "Midoriya," Mr Aizawa continues, causing said boy to quickly shift in his seat and lowering his head, "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" he questions with a slightly annoyed tone causing Midoriya's head even lower.

"You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk," He continues causing Izuku to flinch at his words, "I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." he pauses again this time causing Izuku to raise his head smiling, "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya," he finishes as Izuku now shows a serious face, "Yes, Sir!" He replies causing me to smile, "James, You too need to show control. What you did in the exercise was not very hero-like, from what I saw you let your emotions take over and you attacked without mercy," Mr Aizawa states causing my head to lower in understanding, "But, even when you lost control you tried everything you could to stop yourself, for that you did good but you still hurt others so I will be recommending you for extra training," he finishes as I nod slightly, my head still down, "Understood Sir."