Class 1A

LAST TIME:

"And who knows They might make you a Hero as well, Ha Ha Ha" I laughed With Delta as we began to prepare for next week, "I Can't-Wait"

==================

JAMES POV:

A few days had passed and it was finally the first day of school, I would say that I'm nervous but this wouldn't be the first time that I've been in front of an audience, so I ended up wondering about the kinds of quirks my classmates could possess while I finalise My Uniform. Though My thoughts were cut short when I heard a very lazy knock at the door and then Immediately a muffled thump at the bottom of it.

Curious as to what it was, I made my way over and opened the door, Immediately Looking down to See Mr Aizawa in a bright yellow sleeping bag laying on the floor, "Oh, Good Morning Mr Aizawa, how are you?" I asked him as he looked up towards me, "Hm, oh hey James, I was hoping to get a bit more sleep in though I should have guessed that you would be early" He replied in a very tired monotone Voice causing me to chuckle "If you don't want to walk to class I can use Telekinesis to carry you, so at least you can rest a bit more?" I asked while Delta stood above me looking down at him as well.

"Hm, might as well, Though I'll probably need to be put down just a bit before the Class so it looks like I made some effort," He replied as I began to Lift him off The Floor.

==================TIME SKIP==================

After about 5 minutes of me carrying Mr Aizawa with Delta Following, We finally made it to the Hallway before the classroom door, "Alright James thanks for that, but would you kindly put me down now?" He started as I placed him back on the floor, "Follow me to the class" He finished as he started making his way to the door.

As we got closer, I noticed a girl and Midoriya talking in the doorway, and Mr Aizawa must have overheard what they were saying because he slightly sped up, stopped in front of the door "Go somewhere else if you want to play as friends" He stated, causing both the girl and Midoriya to look towards him, "This is the Hero Course" he paused as he Took out some kind of juice box.

"Okay, It took you 8 seconds before you were quiet" He continued as he stood up, taking off his sleeping bag. "Time is limited and you kids aren't rational enough" He finished as I moved Behind him, making my presence know, "Hey Midoriya, how's it going?" I asked waving to him, earning a similar wave though he looked like he was still analysing Mr Aizawa.

After a few seconds of absolute silence, "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you," He introduced himself as everyone in the room looked surprised. "It's Kind of sudden, But put these on and go out onto the field" He Continued as he managed to pull out a U.A. Sports uniform for everyone including myself.

==================TIME SKIP==================

After Putting the Uniform on, Delta and I made our way to the Main Sports Field where I could hear the Class simultaneously ask "A Quirk Assessment Test?!", Though once I Arrived the class Looked towards me, though I returned the Curiosity with a Smile and wave, Causing the Girls to Blush and quickly turn away.

"What about the Entrance Ceremony? The orientation" She asked, causing the classes attention to return to Mr Aizawa, "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such Leisurely events" He replied with his back towards us, "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are" he turned his towards us "That's also how the teachers run their classes" He finished as the class looked at him in concern.

Turning his Body towards us he Looked at each student before once again speaking "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too right?" He asked as he held up a phone-like device "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from students not using their quirks, it's not rational." He paused "Well, the Ministry of education is procrastinating. Bakugo, You finished Second in the exam, Right?" He asked the Spiky blond-haired Boy.

Slightly confusing him, "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Mr Aizawa continued. "67 meters" the boy Bakugo responded, "Then try doing it with your quirk," Mr Aizawa stated as Bakugo began to walk towards the Circle on the field. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle" He continued as he Turned towards Where Bakugo was standing, "Hurry up. Give it all you got." He finished as Bakugo began to stretch his arms "Then, well ..." He began as he got ready to throw.

"DIE!!!" He yelled as an explosion Emitted from his hand, launching the ball into the air with a trail of fire following it. "die?" I hear Midoriya ask himself surprised and concerned. "Hm, Not bad Control but bad Process." I started causing everyone to turn to me, including a furious looking Bakugo "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He yelled in my direction, Though I just stared at him while quietly telling delta to stand down. "Calm Down," Mr Aizawa Started "Know your own maximum first," He paused as the phone in his hand beeped "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." He continued as he showed us the phone.

Surprising Everyone besides a few, including myself, "750 meters? Seriously?" A boy with Yellow Hair stated, "What's this? It looks fun!" Another girl with horns and pink skin stated as I looked towards Mr Aizawa facepalming, "We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the Hero course!" a boy with Black hair stated deepening my facepalm causing Delta to place a hand on the back of my head. After a brief Silence, "It looks fun, huh?" Mr Aizawa started "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He paused Smiling causing the rest of my classmates to start feeling even more Concerned "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion"

"HUH?!" The rest of the class shouted.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Aizawa, Huh?" A Smaller Version of All Might ... or rather Toshinori Yagi Began as he looked down towards book describing the teachers of UA, more specifically At Aizawas Page "He'll be facing a lot of suffering from the start."

JAMES POV:

'Hmm, Punished with Expulsion' I thought to my self, Interesting motivation Though I would ruin the effect it by saying anything so I kept it to myself but as I Looked around Inoticing a Girl Who had Long Black Hair looking Calm yet calculating, 'She must be thinking the same thing', Though She must have noticed me looking because as soon as our eyes met it looked like she blushed as she quickly turned away. Shrugging slightly I Turned back to Mr Aizawa.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students" He continued as He lifted his hair pulling a scary face, "Welcome to U.A's Hero Course!"