Snap out of It

LAST TIME:

" ... Please recovery Girl ... hurry,"

==================

MIDNIGHT POV:

"Hold on, everything is going to be all right ..." I say softly to the unconscious yet breathing form of Young Bakugo, moving him into a more comfortable position, "Recovery Girl is on her way," I continue, deactivating my Quirk as I hear many footsteps both light and heavy approach us, 'Must be the rest of the class' I thought as the first to appear was the large diver, whos bright yellow Helmet focused on Young James' as it quickly makes its way to his side, placing its Large yet somehow glowing hand over him as frost and ice seemed to layer his revealed skin.

"W-will they be Okay?" I hear the green haired Boy ask, 'This must Be All Mights protege "They will be when recovery Girl Arrives," I answer Looking back between the two before turning to the other students, most of the girls with hands over their mouths in sympathy and fear with a few shifting uncomfortably in the spots, whereas the boys were showing a mix of mostly Fear and distrust with a few showing true sympathy, "It will be alright everyone, they are both resting after getting hit with my Quirk," I continued before looking back towards the Diver who looks up at me, a flash of green shines in its helmet as he gives me a thumbs up as if to say everything's okay, however, that was short-lived when in the blink of an eye the Diver is thrown back towards the far wall, hitting it with so much force he pushed through the wall and then beyond into the next building, dust and debris flying everywhere.

"W-w-what was that?" "W-what's going on?" "W-w-who did that?" I hear a few of the students fearfully question as the dust settles where the diver once stood revealing a still-downed James however the marks on his skin look darker with fire-like veins pulsing around his hands with every breath before turning back to the rest of the class, "Quickly everyone Get Back, All Might give me a hand," I call out to the class as I motion All Might to help me as I turn back towards James whos black and red eyes snap open, staring right back at me before quickly turning to his side and launching himself as best as he could towards me, though missing as he stumbles due to his injuries, "Impossible ... with how much of my quirk he got, he should be out for hours," I gasp as I watch him try and get up "M-m-my ... A-a-adam ..." He wheezes out as he summons that weird syringe thing from before using it to help him up.

" He wheezes out as he summons that weird syringe thing from before using it to help him up

"M-my A-adam ..." He speaks a little clearer as he gets to his feet, his legs covered in soot and ash, a small pool of blood pooling around him as he pushes himself up, "MY ADAM!!!" he screams raising his head and hands before falling forward onto the syringe as it impales itself into the already destroyed floor, "Quickly get them out of here," I call out to All Might as he directs a few of the students to move Bakugo to safety, "What are you doing? The rest of you get back," I continued noticing some of the students staying behind and getting ready to fight, "N-no Miss Midnight," The green Haired student replies surprising me, "How can we call ourselves heroes if we can't even help one of our own?" He finishes earning a few similar responses from the others who stayed behind causing me to smile, "What's your name young one?" I ask as I get ready to dodge any incoming attacks, "I-izuku Midoriya," He replies, 'Ah I was right' "Very well, Young Midoriya he is lucky to have a friend like you," I comment before turning back towards James who is starting to breathe even heavier.