Missing letter

"Tzuyu..." Jeongyeon blurted.

Tzuyu turns out to be the thief they are trying to capture, she couldn't look into her unnies eyes.

She's breathing heavily and shaking, she knows she messed up big time. She looks worn out, full of cuts and bruises because of blocking the attacks earlier.

They were all shocked to process everything, but it is clear that her unnies are mad.

"You are betraying us, Tzu?" Sana asked, disappointment is evident into her voice.

Tzuyu looked at her and tried to talk, but no words came out of her mouth.

"How could you?! You do know that we don't tolerate any forms of betrayals, Tzuyu!" Jihyo shouted out of frustration.

It is true, their group never tolerates any betrayals, they once punished one ex-member who tried to drag the group down because of jealousy. The most extreme punishment she received is being shot in both her arms and legs.

They brought her to the group she collaborated with, no one knows if she's still alive or what.

Now Tzuyu is facing almost the same situation, but unlike with the ex member, she's been close with everyone that's why Jihyo is frustrated.

Though, even if she's close with everyone, there's no way she is getting out of this mess, because if they start to break their own rules, it will be the downfall for TWICE.

"L-let her explain herself first before doing anything please?" Chaeyoung begged her unnies.

"Is there any need to explain? Isn't it clear that she's a traitor? She's been caught in the act, Chaeng" Nayeon looks furious.

"But unnie, this is Tzuyu! There's no way she will do something like this without any good reason, you agree with me Sana unnie and Jeongyeon unnie, right??"

"Y-yeah, we should at least hear her first" Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon lets out a heavy sigh, "Fine, bring her inside then let's all discuss this shit"

She's the furious one because she hates traitors the most, she trusted their ex member before, but it turns out that the girl was jealous of her that's why she's like this now because someone is betraying them again.

Tzuyu felt some relief because there really is a reason why she did that.

They let her walk on her own while being alert if ever she tries to run away, but Tzuyu did not do any more stupid stunts and just followed them inside.

They sat down on their sofa in living room, Tzuyu is just standing there holding her hurting stomach because of the kick and punches she received earlier. She felt like she don't even deserve to step in this mansion anymore.

Everyone's gazes are on her waiting for her to speak, "Explain yourself now or are you going to let this chance go?" Jihyo said.

"I did it for someone" Tzuyu shakily said

"Someone? Who exactly this someone, Tzu? And why would you do something stupid for that someone?" Jeongyeon asked.

Everyone's curiosity is arousing.

"I d-did it to save my old best friend, I received a letter written with blood s-saying that they have her and she's asking for my help, the gang that captured her wants me to give them 50k points every month to keep her alive, I tried to search for her to just rescue her instead, but I did not succeed"

"Old best friend? Am I thinking the right person, Tzuyu?" Sana suddenly felt many emotions that she don't know what to feel right now.

"If you are thinking of Elkie, then y-you are right" Tzuyu admitted.