Old memories

CHAEYOUNG'S POV●

We brought Tzuyu into our infirmary, Natty attended to her, she's one of our members who's speciality is into medical field.

It made us worried, but Natty assured us that her vital signs are all back to normal again.

They all left after an hour or so, I decided to stay here to look after her.

I felt someone is staring from outside the door, I quickly got up and look to see who that person is. She tried to walk away, but I caught up to her.

"Hey unnie..." I called her, she looked at me trying to show her coldness. It was Dahyun unnie.

"What?"

"If you are worrying about her, why don't you just go inside with me?"

"Huh, me? Worrying about her? You're ridiculous, Chaeng" She chuckled.

"You can't fool me, unnie. Even if you're the one who did that to her, I know you never meant to kill her in the first place"

"What if I really meant to kill her? Because I did meant to kill her, Chaeyoung"

I stared at her eyes, I know she's lying. We won't be best of friends if I can't figure her out with that obvious looks on her.

I just sighed and shook my head, "Okay then, if you say so." I left her alone and went back to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu, Dahyun unnie, and I are best friends since before joining this group. We were 14 years old when we first met.

●FLASHBACK●

Some gangs are hiring me for a part time job because of my incredible speed.

Now, I am working again, they will be throwing the points they stole to me and the only thing I need to do is to run with it and deliver to their major members who's waiting in a safer place.

Every job I did was executed perfectly fine, not until today.

I was running away when this giant girl with a long hair stopped me from my tracks.

She tried to snatch the points from me, but I quickly threw it far away.

We both chased after the points, I was faster than her, but another girl showed up and took it. The girl was so pale and has a shiny black hair.

I ran after the girl, but she has a back up from the other gang who happens to have the same plan as the gang I am working for.

I quickly escaped from there, and when the major members I was supposed to deliver the points with saw me empty handed, they gave me a beating.

Guess, I still have some luck that day because they did not kill me. I am now walking on the market's street to find a shelter for the night.

I went to an abandoned building and tried to sleep as I was exhausted from the beatings.

Only some minutes have passed when I heard another footsteps going near me. I quietly stood up and took the thick wood I always bring, just incase that person attacks me.

I followed the sounds and almost got a heart attack when I bumped into someone and fell "AHHHHH!" We both shouted at the same time.

The footsteps already stopped and that person is already in front of us.

"Damn. Who are you?!" I stand right back again and pointed the wood I am holding to the two girls with me.

"I should be the one asking you two with that question. This is my territory." The girl I bumped earlier said.