Please stay

3RD PERSON'S POV

This is the last day of tormenting for Tzuyu. The major members are all now in the terror room, but still without Chaeyoung.

They put Tzuyu in an electric chair, she will be electrocuted for the whole day. Though it involves electricity, it is still not going to kill her as they can control the amount of shock.

"We should begin now, who wants to start controlling this device?" Nayeon asked the other members.

"Let me do it, unnie" Dahyun volunteered.

"Sure go ahead"

Dahyun went to the controller infront of Tzuyu, and she smirked at her.

The other girl gulped as she knows that Dahyun won't let it be easy for her to endure.

As soon as the pale girl get a hold of the controller she put it into 60% of the power which is the limit they set.

Tzuyu shouted at the top of her lungs "AHHHHHHH S-STOP UNNIE PLEASE STOP" while shaking, the other girls did not expect Dahyun to do that extreme as a starter. Everyone was dumbfounded.

Jihyo immediately rushed to the controller after she snapped out of her shock and turned it off. "What the hell was that Dahyun?"

"Why? Nobody said it is not allowed to start from the maximum power you have set, Jihyo unnie"

Tzuyu has her eyes shut while her body is still recovering from that sudden powerful electricity.

"Tsk. Even so, we are not about to kill her Dahyun, please control your anger" Jihyo then let the younger girl hold the controller again

She then started with 20%, with that Tzuyu could endure it for longer.

They repeated the same thing for the whole day with each members taking turns.

When it was Sana's turn, Tzuyu is already so weak that she couldn't even sit straight, and her head is just on a bow position.

Sana doesn't want to look at Tzuyu while she's doing her job. She's controlling the device and only looking at it. Everytime Tzuyu's shouting from pain, her hands are shaking and rushing to turn the device off.

She was the last member that needed to execute the punishment.

"Your 3 days of torturing ends here, Tzuyu. Please don't you ever try any betrayal again" Nayeon told the worn out girl.

Tzuyu couldn't look up anymore, there are tears in her eyes caused by the pain.

"Sana you can go now if you want to, I will untie her" The bunny said.

Only Nayeon and Sana were left there because the other girls have their own businesses to attend to.

"Can I do it unnie?" Sana asked

"A-are you sure?" Nayeon asked worriedly.

Sana nod her head. "Then I'll get going or you need my help?"

"I can handle it, unnie"

Nayeon left with some worries, but chose to let Sana do what she wishes.

She went to Tzuyu and started to unbind her. Her heart is beating crazily right now.

She's pitying the state of her lover, but her anger and pride is still winning over her other emotions.

TZUYU'S POV●

I don't know who's the one that left because I don't have the strength to look anymore.