Lover's Quarrel

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Days passed by too quickly. It is already 2 weeks after their fight.

Tzuyu convinced her unnies to stay at her mansion.

FLASHBACK●

"It's time for us to settle back in our mansion again" Jihyo said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Right, I forgot we don't really live in Tzuyu's house." -Nayeon

"Do we really need to go back?" -Chaeyoung

"Of course. We already bothered her too much ever since she saved our asses multiple times and even let us live in her turf" -Jeongyeon

The major members of TWICE are talking in their mansion's living room. Some of them are just silently listening in their conversation.

All of them wants to stay at Tzuyu's mansion, but they don't want to burden her anymore. They felt so comfortable at her home than their real mansion.

"You can live permanently there and no one would complain." Tzuyu suddenly popped out of nowhere that made her unnies almost jump.

"Yah Chou Tzuyu don't scare us like that!" -Dahyun shouted while holding her chest.

"Eh? You must stop drinking too much coffee, unnie" Tzuyu chuckled at their reaction.

"Anyways, I'm not kidding. You really can stay at my house if you want"

"We don't want to burden you, Tzu" -Nayeon

"Who says you're a burden? I might no longer be a part of your group, but I still consider you my home along with ITZY, so if you are not staying at my house it won't feel like home for us"

The leaders looked at each other like they are talking with their eyes.

"Then let's have a voting, who wants to live in Tzuyu's mansion?" -Jihyo

It took some seconds before someone raised a hand.

Chaeyoung raised hers, and almost everyone followed. Except for Sana.

She's just looking at the floor, she knows she don't deserve to live there.

"It's majority so it is settled then." -Nayeon

"All of us major members will live with Tzuyu and ITZY. All of our minor members will now be able to occupy this mansion" -Jeongyeon

They cheered after Jeongyeon announced.

After their discussion, Jihyo went to Sana and pulled her to their backyard.

"I always wanted to ask you this before, but I stop myself to give you space. But now, I want to know what's happening with you, Sana" -Jihyo

Sana was taken aback by Jihyo's straightforward question.

She can't look into Jihyo's eyes, can't find the right words to respond.

Sana contemplated because she knows Jihyo will hate her too, but she decided to be honest with her another best friend.

"I hate myself" -Sana

"Hate yourself? Why?" Jihyo is confused with her answer.

"You'd probably will too after knowing why" -Sana

Jihyo frowned with her statement, "What do you mean?"

"I did something too awful to Tzuyu. I almost sexually assaulted her" Sana said while tearing up.