One-sided love

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Mina and Chaeyoung brought their bags into their cars, they approached the other members with intertwined hands.

Their eyes are glowing and smiling from ear to ear. The other members looked at them suspiciously until Momo started teasing them.

"Don't tell us, you're a love birds now? Another love birds were born in the middle of this chaos" Momo said while her brows going up and down.

"Stop teasing them unnie, Chaeng is getting smaller when she's being teased. Mina unnie might have a hard time baby-sitting her" Dahyun added.

"Yaaah you're small too, tofu!" Chaeyoung fought back and chased Dahyun to pinch her.

The other members laughed at their silliness, Tzuyu missed seeing the two bicker just like their old days.

Tzuyu stood next to Mina and slightly elbowed her shoulders.

"Took you too long to get her, unnie" She teased the penguin, they both can still remember that day when Tzuyu caught her staring at the small girl.

"You're not an easy rival you know" Mina replied and they both chuckled.

"Sorry for hindering your love life back then" Tzuyu said and smiled.

They started to go into their own cars and went their way to Tzuyu's turf.

They drove behind Tzuyu's track. All of them got amazed when they reached the secret portal from the abandoned house they three maknae used to live.

"This is amazing, how come Tzuyu made something like this?" Nayeon asked while they are driving inside the tunnel.

"I think it is an unused and fogotten subway, she's just smart to use this. Seems like we made the right decision hon, her place must be really safe."

On the other car, the pale girl doesn't really like the idea of getting help from Tzuyu, but she can't protest anymore as all of the members beside her agreed to it.

They safely arrived into her house at midnight, their cars were parked on Tzuyu's underground connected to the tunnel.

She walked her way first into the clinic to get wheelchair for Nayeon.

She came back to them and helped putting Nayeon into the chair, then led them inside where Sana is.

"Wow, Yoda. You're this rich? Since when?" Chaeyoung asked her friend when she explored every corner of the house, as she wasn't able to do it the last time they were here.

"You have a nice home, Tzu" Jeongyeon praised it too.

"I'm not rich, smol bean. I just know my priorities and where to spend my salaries back then. I also did some side works to achieve this." She replied while whispering the last sentence.

"Now I'm wondering where I spent all my money" She joked.

Tzuyu faced her and said, "Don't worry, Chaeng. You have someone to prioritize now, and that will help you figure where to invest your fortune" Then she patted her shoulders, it made Chaeyoung shut up and looked at Mina who's talking with Jihyo.

Tzuyu opened the clinic's door to let them see Sana. Sana didn't know that everyone's here so she was shocked when she saw them.

Everyone except Dahyun went inside. They chatted with Sana and let out tears of joy. Sana's laughing with them and her tiny giggles makes Tzuyu's heart flutter.

"Where's my Dahyun?" Sana suddenly asked that made Tzuyu's smile disappear.

"We will get outside for now, Sacchan. Don't worry she will be here in a moment" Momo told her and gestured at the other members.

They went outside and called Dahyun who looks too anxious.

Momo approached her and messed her hair, Dahyun looked at her with worries on her face, "Don't give me that look Dubu, she's looking for you so you better go to her." The other girl nodded.

Dahyun rushed to Sana's side and gave her a tight hug which she reciprocated.

"I missed you so much baby, I'm glad you're fine." Dahyun said while tearing up.

"I missed you too, baby"

"I'm sorry for letting you down, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you like I promised. I don't know how to face you earlier" Dahyun started sobbing.

"Shh... It's fine, I'm fine now, baby"

Tzuyu heard it before she closed the door, she looked at them one last time with her heart breaking for the nth time in the same day.

She met Sana's eyes when she looked at them but immediately avoided it, her mourning for her childhood friend earlier that day were just half of the pain she's feeling whenever she sees Dahyun and Sana.

She went to her own bedroom with her defeated shoulder, trying to stop another tear from falling.

TZUYU'S POV●

I shouldn't feel this way now. What's the use of me leaving, but still feel too much pain after that 2 years of moving on.

I see how her eyes glowed when she saw Dahyun unnie, it should be me hugging her. But she loves someone else now.

Maybe we aren't really meant to be with each other. I love her, but that's it. It's just a one-sided love.

Now I get how hurt was Chaeyoung back then, and even Ryujin. If it is only that easy to give my heart to one of them, that would be perfect for us.

I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes are still swollen, I gave bitter smile to myself.

'You're such a fool, Tzuyu' I thought while looking at myself.

I saw Elkie's vault on my peripheral vision, should I open it now?

I contemplated before deciding to open it. I think it is better to feel all the sorrow today, maybe it will help me feel better for the upcoming days.

I opened the vault and a bunch of letters was there. I took it all out, and I found the bracelet I bought for her when we were 9 years old.

I also found our promise ring, even the paper flower I made for her, and other things I gave her were in here.

'You really treasured every little things, Elkie.'

I started reading the letters one by one.