You're forgiven

3RD PERSON'S POV●

It's been 5 days since Chaeyoung and Mina left Tzuyu's home. The news of their comeback already reached to the enemies.

Their foes are planning to attack them in their mansion, they got furious when Tzuyu almost killed all of the members she fought last time and when Chaeyoung shot those chasing them. They even collaborated with another group.

TWICE right now isn't as powerful as they are before as Sana their best fighter isn't there, plus with Mina and Chaeyoung's injuries.

While in Tzuyu's home, the squirrel is slowly getting her consciousness back, she can slightly hear but still can't open her eyes in the last few days, but today it seems like she regained the energy she needed to be fully awake.

TZUYU'S POV●

I went to our clinic again to replace Chaeryoung who's looking after Sana, they are helping me for days now.

I am about to enter when I heard people talking, I tried listening to them first.

"Hey no-"

"A-are you one of them? You're going to hurt me again?" She sounded scared and alarmed.

My heart skipped a beat when I realized who owns the other voice.

I rushed my way inside, and she looked at me confused.

Seeing her awake makes my eyes teary, I want to hug her, but I know she won't be pleased with it. Also, I cannot deny the fact that I am nervous.

"Unnie, I'll get going now"

"Okay, thank you so much Chaeryoung," she gave a soft smile before going outside.

When it was just me and Sana, an awkward silence engulfed the atmosphere.

She's staring at me with her cold eyes, and I admit there's a pang in my heart cause of that.

I cleared my throat before talking to end this uncomfortable scene, "I-I am glad you're awake now," I kinda stutter but still managed to sound normal.

"Where am I? And why are you in front of me? Is this a nightmare or what" She asked with her confused and not so happy tone.

Nightmare? She hate me that much to consider me as her nightmare?

"You're here at my house. I am just trying to help you." I said sincerely.

She knitted her brows with my statement.

"I wanna go home then, I don't want your help or whatsoever." She moved and tried to take off her IV.

I approached and stopped her hands. "No you can't, Sana. They are still after you."

She didn't respond and was looking on her arms, when I realized that she was looking at my hands that was holding her I immediately let go of her.

"Who cares if they are still a-after me" She said trying to sound intimidating but failed when she stuttered, and I find it cute.

"Me. I care for you, Sana. So please let yourself heal completely first, and I swear to bring you back there"

SANA'S POV●

"Me. I care for you, Sana. So please just heal here completely first, and I swear to bring you back there"

Did I heard it right? She cares? For me? Who are you trying to fool Tzuyu

"Do they even know that I am here at your home?"

"N-no... but don't get th-"

"What the? Are you trying to kidnap me? You didn't even told them?! Or at least you could have told Dahyun!" I unknowingly raised my voice.

"It is not like that, I am not telling them to avoid any news to get to your enemies' knowledge where you are right now"

"I don't know, I have no trust in you, Tzuyu. Just... Just let me be with them at the mansion"

She looked hurt, and I don't know why I feel I should regret what I said, but I don't really have trust in her now.

"Please just stay here for some days, you don't have to trust me or anything." She said while looking down.

She went outside after saying that. I observed myself first, but I think I am not in a good state to take my leave today so I will do what she wants for now.

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Tzuyu went to Lia to ask her to accompany Sana.

She's now on her way to TWICE'S mansion to do what Sana wants. She's going to tell them her whereabouts.

It only took an hour before she arrived in their parking lot. While walking, she saw 3 unfamiliar cars parked besides the gate that made her confused.

When she went inside she saw her unnies and some of minor members fighting against other gang.

She helped them and that made the tables turned. TWICE were at the disadvantage earlier, but now that Tzuyu fought with them, the enemies are slowly reducing.

Someone attacked her back but her fighting senses are incredible so she easily avoided the attack and gave the girl a kick on her head.

She vent out all of the pain she felt earlier when she talked with Sana in this fight.

She knocked down 3 people in less than a minute.

Another girl tried to smash her with a wood, but Tzuyu avoided it and went to her back and kicked her.

THUD!

The girl crashed into the table near them when she kicked her.

That loud sound catches the attention of the others.

TWICE members felt relief when they realize who made that loud sound.

They looked around and saw that almost all of their enemies got wiped out by now.

BANG! BANG!

Their eyes widened when they heard gunshots.

Tzuyu looked where it came from. There she saw her Nayeon unnie on the ground, the girl who shot her was about to fire another but Tzuyu got her first.

She shot her hands that's holding the gun and to her stomach then legs.

When she realized who it was, she was frozen.

TZUYU'S POV●

"E-Elkie?" I couldn't move after seeing the girl's face that I shot.

She's also laying on the ground now. I felt a tear escaped from my eyes. I looked at Nayeon unnie and saw the other members already went to her, so I did my best to move and approach Elkie.

I kneeled down beside her, "E-Elkie..."

"H-hi, Tzu." She weakly said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you" I said while my tears running down on my cheeks.

She cupped my face and wiped my tears. "Shh... It should be me who's saying sorry. I made a lot of foolish things to you. I am thankful you're the one ending my miserable life, I am slowly turning into a monster in this hell, Tzu. So don't you dare feel any guilt after this."

I held her hands, "No, I'm going to save you" I tried to stand up and lift her but she stopped me.

"You have done enough for me, if you're still willing to do something for me, just go into our old house and see the things inside the vault I hid there" She gave me a key and I quickly took it.

"I'm sorry for everything Tzuyu, I hope you can be with your happiness once again"

"You're forgiven, Elkie" I said

"I love you" She whispered and smiled at me before passing out.

I cried like a child beside her, even though she made a lot of terrible things to me and I kind of hated her at some point, I still don't want her to die. Especially not because of me.