Sisters

3RD PERSON'S POV●

TWICE and ITZY officially became one group.

They became invincible in the whole city. No one dared to mess with them upon knowing that the two top groups joined forces.

The new ranking was posted last week.

#1. TWITZY
#2. BLACKVELVET
#3. 2NE1/SNSD
#4. COSMIC GIRLS
#5. MAMAMOO

The blackvelvet rose into top after (G)-IDLE fell.

The following days and weeks were full of happiness for the couples and the other members who are still independent.

Even for Tzuyu. She's getting better, and she's happy with the company of her friends and unnies.

Sana on the other hand, is still trying to redeem herself.

She tries to learn cooking different foods for Tzuyu, knowing that the girl won't even accept it, she still tries.

She's doing everything she can no matter if she'd get ignored or pushed away.

Chaeyoung stopped hating her. She can see how hard she's trying to change for the better.

She remained ignoring her presence, but she's no longer being harsh on her.

She's letting her lover hangout with Sana anytime, she now realize it's not about Mina tolerating what Sana did.

It's just about Mina being there for her best friend through ups and downs and will help her rise up again.

SANA'S POV●

I want to talk with Momo to say that I am happy for her and Dahyun, but I can't get the right timing. They are always together.

I am also scared to be pushed away by her again.

But I saw her alone for the first time in a while now so I won't miss this chance.

I approached her while she's getting something in the refrigerator.

"Hi"

She looked surprised to see me.

"Hi?" She hesitantly replied.

"I just want to congratulate you and Dahyun, I'm happy for you." I sincerely said.

She didn't reply for some seconds. I was getting anxious.

"Uh t-thanks"

She finally replied that made me sigh in relief.

"I will go now" I flashed a smile at her before turning around.

Before I can get out of the kitchen she called me, which, I did not expect at all. Especially with that nickname.

"Hey Satang"

She picked something at the refrigerator again then walked to me.

"Let's go at the rooftop"

I was confused, but I let her drag me upstairs.

When we got there, she immediately opened a can of beer and gave it to me.

"I- I don't drink now" I said.

To be honest, I was traumatized with alcohol, if I didn't got myself drunk that night they wouldn't hate me, she wouldn't hate me.

"Just get this, I am here and I won't let you do stupid stuffs again"

I did what she said, but I still don't get her. She clearly hate me days ago, or even minutes ago. Why would she drag me here and give me alcohol?

She drank her own bottle and looked at me as if saying I should also drink mine.

I gulped half of the bottle to ease the tension I am feeling right now.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked

"What do you mean?"

"This. Dragging me out here and drinking with me. You hate me, don't you?"

Her looks softened and there's a hint of guilt in it.

"I did hate you. For doing that to Tzuyu and for cheating on Dahyun" She said.

"I can't blame you for hating me, Momoring. I hate myself too. I still haven't forgave myself."

"But you know, I realized I shouldn't have turned my back on you. You are my best friend, Satang. I should have acted like Mina and helped you grow instead of criticizing you"

I felt my tears slowly falling down my face. I never knew how bad I wanted Momo to say these words.

I thought my friendship with her were gone for good.

"You still see me as a friend?" I asked for reassurance.

"No pabo. You are my best friend not just a friend"

I hugged her after she said that. Here I am crying like a child again.

She hugged me back and I can hear her crying too. We are always like this everytime we fight and makeup. We get emotional.

We laughed when we parted. We look crazy for real.

"I missed you, Satang"

"I missed you more, bıtch. I thought our friendship's over for good" I said while wiping my tears.

"Awe, we are sisters forever no matter how much I hate or will hate you, I will still love and forgive you, dumbo"

She hugged me again. I can't describe how happy I am right now, I feel like my heart lifted out some thorns.

If I can reconcile with everyone I wonder how much happiness I could feel again. Especially with her.

"Satang, I think I owe you a gratitude, I owe you my life"

She said after she let me go.

I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Have you forgotten? You saved me when we fought the enemies. I'm sorry for pushing you away, I was just shocked I thought I was a goner when you shot in my way"

"HAHAHA" I laughed at her.

"Yah don't laugh! I thought you have gone crazy to kill me!"

"I'm sorry, I just remembered it. I don't have any choice so I shot the enemy even if I am no expert in guns. Sorry for grazing you"

"It's fine, I wouldn't be here alive and kicking if you didn't do that. Thank you, squirrel."

We spent the whole day catching up. She also admitted that she has feelings for Dahyun when we were together, but chose to keep it because she was too late to realize it.

Momo even apologized for it. I told her there's nothing wrong with it and she deserves Dahyun's love more than I do.

I am truly happy for the both of them. I have been a hindrance for their love story for quite a long time.

I shouldn't have agreed to Dahyun's proposal, I did love her but I can't reciprocate the love she's giving me before. I just ended up hurting her and myself.

That's why I know I deserve all the hatred and cold treatment the members are giving me.

I am just too lucky to still have someone like Mina to help me, and now Momo is here with me again.