Start of hell

3RD PERSON'S POV●

"3 days of tormenting and half a year of being locked here and be a servant for everyone" Nayeon looks more decided this time.

"Are we all fine with that? Any violent reactions?" Jihyo asked

No one is trying to protest this time.

"You fine with it, Chaeyoung? Momo?"

"Yeah sure it's better than torturing her for 3 fvcking weeks" The small girl replied. Momo shrugged it off and seems to agree with what Chaeyoung said.

"How about you, Sana?" Jeongyeon asked Sana this time, the girl doesn't seem to hear her question so she repeated herself.

"Hey Sana" She called her out first, Sana looked at her this time, "What?" she asked.

"I am asking if it is fine with you to give that punishment to Tzuyu"

"Do whatever you want, I don't care even if you have decided to do that brutal punishment to her" Sana said, she's not showing any emotions, but in her heart, she's still hurting.

Chaeyoung did not like what she heard "I know you don't mean that, Sana unnie" She said with an obvious tone of being mad.

"Oh believe me, I do mean that Chaeng" Sana said while fighting the glare of the other girl.

Chaeyoung couldn't keep her anger so she stands up and was about to hurt Sana, Mina held her wrist and stopped her from doing that.

"Hey, calm down Chaengie" Mina softly said to her.

They had staring competition for some seconds before Chaeyoung obeyed her and sat back on her chair.

"It is all settled then, this meeting is done" Jihyo said and stood up.

All of the members went outside and cooled off their heads.

Chaeyoung went back to their room right after the meeting and sat beside Tzuyu.

"You still haven't sleep, am I right?"

"Why? Do I look like I am starring in a zombie movie now?" They both chuckled with her answer.

There was some silence after that, it is an awkward one because Tzuyu wants to know what happened in the meeting but couldn't bring herself to do so, and Chaeyoung don't also want it to be her that will tell the other girl about their decision.

The silence was broken by a knock, it was Dahyun.

"They are calling everyone again they are now at the living room, everyone means including you" She told them.

They both get up and went after Dahyun.

All of the members including some minor members were there.

Tzuyu looked at Sana for a second before reverting her gaze to others.

The news of her acting against the group was spread to their gang like a wild fire so they need to announce her punishment in front of minor member to serve as another lesson for all of them, and assure them that there is no favoritism in their group.

Tzuyu was brought at the middle, she's looking down right now. She feel ashamed of herself.

"Tzuyu, are you going to admit that you betrayed the group and willing to receive whatever punishment we will give you?" Jihyo asked her in front everyone.

She did not answer right away as she's trying to build her courage to talk.

After some seconds she sighed, and replied "Yeah, I admit I made a huge mistake, and I am sorry for that. I am willing to take whatever punishment you will give me"