Time skip

3RD PERSON'S POV●

2 years after Tzuyu left TWICE, other gangs took advantaged of it.

TWICE's defense and offense got nerfed when she left as she is their ace member. She can run fast with her long legs, she's the best fighter not just within their group but in this whole city, she's also good at using bow and arrows and guns.

Though they are still reigning, their points weren't as high as before. No one can deny the fact that Tzuyu was really a big boost for their group.

When she left, those who have no idea that she's going to leave them got hurt by her decision, but they still understand her as they know that she will just continue to suffer when she's around Sana and Dahyun.

Chaeyoung got so heartbroken that time, but the other members took care of her especially Mina.

Sana felt a sting on her heart when she learned that Tzuyu already left, she feels more resentment towards the tall girl. She decided to try and just give all her love to Dahyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------

There's a news circulating every corner of the city.

"Hey have you heard that TWICE lost their two main fighters?"

"I have heard about Tzuyu it was 2 years ago, what about the other one?"

"They say that Sana was missing for almost 2 months now"

Their conversation was heard by someone who's wearing hoodie and sunglasses.

They are at the market place right now, the two girls was about to leave but the stranger approached them.

"Uhm hi excuse me, I didn't mean to overhear your conversation, but can I inquire more about it?"

The two of them didn't mind spilling everything they know to her.

"Oh sure, what do want to know?"

"Is it really true that she's really missing? I mean where did you heard this news?"

"I heard it from one of our major member, they caught someone from TWICE's minor member and interrogated her so they can let her go, she spilled that their group is in chaos right now because Sana has been missing when she went into a mission"

The stranger was frozen upon hearing that.

"Hey are you alright?" The other girl snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Uh yeah, thank you I'll get going now" She said and immediately left.

She's feeling nervous and worried, she rushed to her car and drove to a very familiar way, the way into TWICE's mansion.

It was Tzuyu. She's finally going back to the mansion, but not because she's ready to face them again, it's only because of her worry for her ex lover.

All this time, she thought she already moved on, but she still can't resist anything when it comes to that person.

TZUYU'S POV●

My mind isn't clear right now, but I know that my conscience won't let me sleep at night if I don't do this.

I am on my way back to that house. I want to know everything because I still care for her.

I parked my car where I usually leave it before. My palms are sweating as I feel nervous meeting them again.

Walking this path makes me anxious and the memories I had here wants to flash in my head, but I try not to get distracted from it for now.

When I reached the gate, Eunsuh and Jiwon stopped me on my tracks. They put out a gun and pointed it to me.

"Stop. Where do you think you're going?" Eunsuh said.

I took out my hoodie and sunglasses. They looked shocked seeing me, they put down their gun now.

"Do you need something Tzuyu?" Jiwon unnie asked.

I sighed before answering, "I need to talk to them about the news I heard, unnie."

They looked at each other for a second with a worried look.

"Sure go ahead, they are currently in the meeting room"

I walked my way inside the mansion and hurriedly went to see them.

I let out a heavy breath and composed myself before knocking as this door is always closed when they are using it.

Few seconds after I knocked, Momo unnie opened and went out of the door "What is it? We are in a middle of-" She couldn't continue what she was saying when she realized who I was.

Her eyes grew bigger and gasped, "T-Tzuyu!!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's me unnie" She hugged me after she came back into her senses.

She let me in and the other major members are shocked too. My eyes searched for my best friend, but it seems like she's not here today.

"Wow... you finally showed yourself to us Tzu" Jeongyeon unnie said while smiling. I felt relieved with that so I smiled back.

Only Momo, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Somi, and Nayeon unnie are here.

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun unnie coldly asked while glaring at me.

"That's quite a warm welcome, unnie." I replied sarcastically. "

"Though I think you already know why, but I'll answer it anyways. I'm here because I want to know what happened to her" I added. They all gulped and avoided my gaze.

"There's nothing for you to know, you're no longer part of this group" It was Dahyun unnie again.

"Shut it, Dahyun. Take a seat Tzuyu-ssi" Nayeon unnie commanded.

I obeyed her and took my seat beside Somi. "Hi, Somi" I greeted her. "Hey Tzuyu unnie, long time no see"

"What is it you wanna know, Tzu?" Jihyo unnie asked

"I wanna know everything, unnie."

She sighed and started telling me the details.

"Sana, Dahyun, and Momo were on a mission to get their quota points. In the last mansion they are invading, they got separated when trying to escape because they got ambushed."

"We thought she's still with us, but we just realized she's missing when we stopped." Momo unnie said.

I frowned after hearing that. I couldn't help myself not to speak. "Just what the hell are doing Dahyun unnie? I thought you won't let anything happen to Sana, yet you didn't even realize sooner that she's not beside you anymore?!"

She just glared at me, but did not reply.

"Don't blame her, Tzu. It was an accident, we did not foresaw that coming." Momo unnie defended her.

"Still, she failed protecting her." I fought her glare. I feel so mad right now. She eventually averted her gaze and just looked into her hands on the table.

"Just stop it, please." Momo unnie said.

I just sighed and tried to calm myself. "So... From what gang are they?" I asked.

"(G)I-DLE"

That group is currently in rank 2. It means they are almost as powerful as TWICE.

"Alright, thank you for giving me the details unnie. It's nice seeing you all again." I said and stood up.

"Tzuyu, if you're thinking of finding her, it is not that simple. We tried infiltrating their bases, but we can't find her anywhere." Nayeon unnie said.

"Yeah, and it's dangerous if you go on your own. We are just waiting for updates from Mina and Chaeyoung, they are hacking their systems to get informations" Jeongyeon unnie added.

"Worry not, unnies. I'll just see what I can do, but I certainly not going to let myself die."

I went out and rushed to get into my car to go home. I need to have a plan first.