D-DAY

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Today is the day they will execute their counterattack plan. They are about to destroy every base of (G)I-DLE including their main mansion. They will set everything on fire.

This plan will be a big blow to the enemy. TWICE and ITZY are ready to take them down.

Fighting might be inevitable, but they are all in a good condition now, except for Momo who had a broken arm with their last mission.

They are not expecting for Tzuyu's arrival given her situation where she's avoiding everyone, but she still came that made them more at ease.

The members are worried and curious why Nayeon, Momo, and Dahyun aren't interacting with Sana.

They are completely ignoring her. They chose not to tell what they discovered to avoid making the other members mad at her too.

Sana became too down these past few days, but Mina and Chaeyoung is keeping her company. They still have no idea what happened, but once they do, they will surely get mad at her too.

"Are we all ready? This will be a long night for all of us" -Jeongyeon

All of TWICE and ITZY's minor and major members assembled at TWICE's main mansion.

They made teams based on their strength and weaknesses.

Tzuyu and Dahyun were on the same team. They are not awkward anymore, but Tzuyu is still quiet.

Sana didn't try to approach her this time, she just kept glancing at Tzuyu while feeling all the guilt.

"Alright let's set out. I want to see all of us alive after this night, got it?!" -Jihyo

"Sure Ms. Ma'am!" -Nayeon said while doing a salute sign.

"Yah unnie! I'm not kidding though, let's all succeed without losing anyone" Jihyo pinched Nayeon.

"Haha of course"

"Let's go!"

"We can make it, let them know who they are trying to destroy!"

All of the members shouted and boosted everyone's energy.

Every team went to their assigned bases that they will attack.

Momo and Sana were on the same team, but Momo is still ignoring her.

Though Sana knows that she deserves all the cold shoulders she's getting from them, it is still hurting her.

---

Momo's team arrived at the southeast of the Seoul. This is the third base of (G)-IDLE.

They are composed of 8 members and Momo is leading them as she can't be one of the main fighters for now.

"We're here. Let me just remind our plan. There are aproximately 20 members residing this area, they are not dumb to let themselves be killed by the fire so expect to have a battle outside." -Momo

"Kyujin, Jiwoo, and you there, after setting the fire make sure to take down the enemies who will try to fight. Me, Sullyoon, Jinni, and Chaeryoung will be your back up. Position on that tree Jinni and use your sniping speciality. Natty will of course be our most important member, she will take care if we get injuries"

Sana's brow arched when Momo did not even bother to say her name, but instead called her "you"

She just shrugged it off as it is not time for any drama and distractions.

They each went to their assigned positions.

The task of setting the house on fire is with Sana, Kyujin, and Jiwoo so they quietly walk their way inside the gate.