Until my last breath

3RD PERSON'S POV●

The big battle they are getting ready for has finally come.

Every gang improved a lot in fighting. The peace they are looking for are just within their grasp.

Tzuyu and Sana are finally in a same place, but Sana's still busy orienting and cheering everyone for the last time.

"Once this is all over and we win, we no longer have to fight and kill each other, we can build another system where we can meet and make new friends without worrying for our lives to be taken away. We can finally love and laugh freely without the risks of bloodshed. And if we really take that rotten organization down, there won't be another generation that will suffer like us." -Sana

"Now everyone, I hope from the bottom of my heart that we will succeed without losing any person so dear to us, but we all know that real battles are far from that. If you wish to back out before we start, you can do so. We won't stop you nor blame you for anything" -Sana

The place was silent for a moment until someone shouted from the crowd.

"There's no way we will back out, we will fight with everyone!"

"Yeah those Moon bastards will face their end soon"

"Let's all fight for our future!"

Everyone was shouting and bringing their spirits up.

"Alright then we will win for sure! Thank you for trusting someone like me in leading this battle" -Sana

Everyone is looking at her with adoration and hope in their eyes. They are eager to win.

They are admiring how Sana united everyone. She worked hard for this. Even when she got hurt and got wounded because of them, it did not make her stop her plan.

When everyone is setting out to start the battle. Tzuyu found her way to Sana.

She held Sana's wrist to stop her from walking.

"Hey" -Tzuyu

Sana was shock to see Tzuyu in front of her now.

"H-hey" She answered.

"I know this is not the right time and place to talk. But I just want to say I am proud of you"

Sana had her eyes teary, but she stopped herself from getting emotional. They still need to succeed before she can go and have Tzuyu back.

"Thank you, Tzuyu-ah. Can I talk things out with you after this?"

"Of course. I have been waiting ages for that, Sana."

Sana smiled ear to ear after hearing that from Tzuyu.

"See you again after this. I promise I'd be brave enough to face everything. Let's go to our teams for now" -Sana

Before Sana could walk away Tzuyu held her once again.

"Keep your promise this time please" -Tzuyu

Sana can't keep herself from smiling, she suddenly hugged Tzuyu tightly.

Tzuyu was caught off guard.

"Tzuyu-ssi, your heart's beating too loud" -Sana

"T-that's because I'm healthy" Tzuyu stuttered.

Sana giggled at her excuse. "Good to hear you're taking good care of your health. I'll be keeping my promise don't worry. Let's go now, be safe please"

'My heart wasn't ready for that, Sana. I didn't even had the time to react and reciprocate your warmth' Tzuyu thought to herself after Sana let go of her.