Salvation

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Sana's disappearance worried the whole gang until Mina explained some part of Sana's reason for leaving.

They were shocked by her decision. Two days after she left, Tzuyu regained her consciousness.

The first thing that came out of her mouth is Sana.

"S...ana" She weakly mumbled.

Chaeyoung who's looking after her woke up when she felt Tzuyu's hand moved.

"Y-yoda?!" She's surprised and happy to see her best friend finally awake.

"Wait here I will call Lia to check you up"

Tzuyu held her hand before she could walk.

"S-sana?"

Chaeyoung doesn't know what to say. "I- Just wait for now Tzu, you need to get checked"

Lia checked her and all of her vital signs are now stable.

"You're getting better now, unnie. You just need to heal your fractured bones and you will be the strongest again" Lia smiled at her.

"Thank you so much, Lia" -Tzuyu also smiled at her.

Lia exited the room. Chaeyoung felt nervous again.

"Chaeng, I have been asking you about Sana"

Chaeyoung just gave Tzuyu a concerned look.

"You're making me nervous I just want to know if she's fine"

"She's fine" Chaeyoung shortly answered.

Tzuyu weakly smiled. "That's good. I already know she's no longer here you don't have to give me that face"

Tzuyu shed a tear after remembering the things she heard while in deep slumber.

"Hey buddy, why? You fine?" Chaeyoung immediately walked to her.

"I'm fine." I hope I am. Tzuyu thought to herself.

"How did you know she's not here?"

"She told me."

"What? So it's really true that people can hear while in comma"

"I guess? I vividly remember anything, I just remember her saying goodbye. I hurriedly tried to wake up, but I think I am way too late" Tzuyu sadly said.

"She don't have to leave, Chaeng. I will forgive her even if it means I have to forget the past, I just don't want her to expose herself in danger because of it" Tzuyu added.

"Woah so she left to atone her wrongdoings? If she did that, then let her, Tzuyu. If you keep on being too kind, she will just repeat making mistakes. Let her learn from it, that's for her own good too."

Chaeyoung's words makes sense. Tzuyu did let the matter go. She decided to just wait and trust Sana.

She will wait no matter how many years it will take. She heard Sana's words when she said Tzuyu can fall for someone else.

But Tzuyu won't fall for someone new, it was just Sana and will always be Sana in her heart.

She never succeeded on removing her feelings for Sana before when all she did was to make Tzuyu suffer, how can she succeed now that Tzuyu already know that they both still feel the same way?

She won't lie that she's still hurting whenever she thinks of Sana's mistakes towards her, especially that one mistake.

She's ready to let go of it, she can't as of now, but she will surely one day. Only by then she can fully heal her wounded heart and start a new beginning.