1 ~ Safe Heaven

Hi! Look at the picture at the top, it explains the slang in this chapter in case any is confusing. Hope you like this story.

Thomas

     We're all at the Safe Heaven. Newt survived, I couldn't lose him. I love him if he died I would have been heart broken.

     Newt and me were laying in our hammock watching the sun rise, enjoying the heat on our skin and savoring in us surviving. I kept my shirt on, I've been self conscious about my scars since I got them.

     Chuck comes running over screaming "Thomas!"
I shoot up out, rocking the hammock and startling Newt awake. I quickly turn and give him a quick kiss to settle him down.

    "What's up Chuck?" I ask as I get out of the hammock.

     "Well Minho told me to get you. There are people here saying something about saving us. Say there with the ... uh.. some letters or something, not sure" Chuck explains.

     I walk over to him and smile. "Thanks Chuck, stay back here with Newt I'll see what's going on."

     As I walk out of our hut, I overhear Minho yelling "Who the shank are you?!" I immediately go on the offensive, if Minho doesn't likes these shanks I know somethings up.

     "As I've said I'm am Agent McCall and am with the FBI. We found about about WCKD and are here to take extinguish the threat and rescue any hostages." The stranger who is Agent McCall answered.
     Minho responded with " Oh yay! We're totally going to trust you now." Sarcasm dripping from his voice.

     I joined the conversation and said "You really think you are the first who tried that?" I questioned. Pulling the Agent's attention to me, his feet moving the sand as he turns to me. His face changed from professional to annoyed with my question but, once his eyes landed on my face his face changed to confused and hopeful.

    "St- stiles?" He questions with tears forming in his eyes. "What is a Stiles?" I ask now confused.
     "You, your name is Stiles!" Agent McCall responds almost yelling now. I look to Minho sharing a look that says he's jacked.

Agent McCall

     I get a call in saying I'm need for a raid. "Scott!! I'm have to go, I promise I'll be back soon, just a few days. I'll text you. I left a hundred on the counter for food. Call your mother if you need anything. Bye!" I shout up the stairs to my son Scott.
"Ok! See ya dad!" Scott replies

     After a few days of flying and planning we finally raid this beach said to be the location of hostages.

     I'm stoped walking in by this boy around the age of 17. He immediately goes on the defense and pulls out a knife, I didn't even see on him damn even with my training he still got it passed me I thought.
He yells "Who the Shuck are you?!" I'm confused but trying to keep my professional face on as I answer him with 
"As I've said I'm am Agent McCall and am with the FBI. We found about about WCKD and are here to take extinguish the threat and rescue any hostages." The Asian boy answers me with a  "Oh yay! We're totally going to trust you now." As another boy walks up to us, who holds himself like a leader but I don't pay much attention as I focus on the boy, with a knife glistening in his hand from the sun.
The other boy says  "You really think you are the first who tried that?" Making me turn my attention towards him, kinda of annoyed they don't trust the fucking FBI.

     As I face the boy I see the boy who was best friends with my son. Wearing a blue shirt and gray khaki pants

     "St- stiles?" I ask my voice turning hopeful and this boy who looks like stiles ask "What is a Stiles?"I reply back nearly screaming from excitement and shock "You, your name is Stiles!"____________________________________

I reply back nearly screaming from excitement and shock "You, your name is Stiles!"
____________________________________

Thanks for reading!! Ok so I have questions

~ is Scott a jerk?

~ are any (if so who) or all of the gladers and scorchers supernatural ( if so what)

~ do they know about supernatural?

Please let me know so I can write the next part! Also any feed back is helpful! Thanks!