3 ~ Physical

Mellisa McCall (Stilinski)

     I call Scott to let him know I'm going to be gone for a few days, then head out to the location Rafe sent me. As I arrive to this government base, I feel intimidated. There are so many agents dressed in military uniforms. I pull up to the window and greet the officer,         
  "Hello my name is Mellisa."
"Hello Mellisa, do you have authority to be on this base." The officer responds in a monotone.
    "I believe so, Agent Rafe McCall sent me to this location. I am supposed to be giving a physical to WCKD experiments." I tell Officer I-am-better-than-you
His face changes from superior to screwed, I guess Rafe hold some serious power here. "Ah- yes ma'am sorry please come right through." The guy says and opens the gate.

     I pull into a parking spot and walk into the building to be greeted by a woman way nicer then the officer I meet outside. "Hello ma'am what can I do for you today." She greets.
  "Hello I need to get in contact with Agent McCall." I request
"Aw yes just give me a moment and he'll be down." She replies 5 minutes later he's here.

     As we walk back to the medical room we're I'm going to be doing the physicals Rafe warns me, "When you go in there you can't be emotional. These people have gone through a lot but you have to be professional. There is one person in particular that you have to be very professional with." Before I can ask any questions we walk in.

     "Ok, everybody this is Nurse Melissa and she will be giving all of you your physical before you can meet your family." As he's saying this the big group of teens turn around, but my eyes land on boy in particular. "St-stiles" I say keeping my eyes on him.

Thomas

I turn around to face Agent McCall and apparently Nurse Mellisa as they start talking. Once Rafe finishes his introduction I feel eyes on me and turn to look at Nurse Mellisa. "St-stiles." She says I sigh and once again say "As I've said before, I don't know a Stiles, I am not Stiles, My name is THOMAS!" I start to yell at the end. Newt comes up to me and tries to calm me down by giving me a hug and putting his face in my neck.

Hey, hey calm down it's ok Newt reassures me through our mental link

Hey, hey calm down it's ok Newt reassures me through our mental link. I calm down fairly quickly and look back at Nurse Mellisa "If anyone else calls me Stiles, you better hope either Newt, Chuck or Minho are here." I warn her.

"Ok, Thomas your up first." Rafe McCall tells me completely ignoring my outburst. As I walk into the room Mellisa tells me to take off my shirt. So I hop up unto the table completely unfazed and take my shirt off with my back facing her. Once my shirt is off I hear a gasp, I ask "What?" as I turn around confused. "Your- your scars..." At this point I'm even more confused, I mean I know I have some scars on my torso and back but I don't know the big deal. "Yeah... and..?" I question the Nurse. "You have so many" Mellisa exclames!

Mellisa McCall (Stilinski)

     As St- Thomas comes into the medical room I ask him to take his shirt off so I can listen to his lungs and heart and check for any bruising or fractures. He takes of his shirt as he hops up on the table the paper crinkling under him.

     I gasp unintentionally once I see the scars lining his back. "What he asks confused?" As he turns around I see even more scars lining his chest and abdomen, not to mention the six pack skinny and scrawny Stiles never had. "Your- your scars..." I tell him not even realizing it and definitely being unprofessional. "Yeah... and..?" He questions a look of confusion still evident in his face. "You have so many!" I exclaim.
________________________________

Ok what do you think about the different point of views for the same part?

~ any ideas about what I should write next?

~ is Scott a jerk?

~ are any (if so who) or all the gladers and scorchers supernatural (if so what)?

~ Do the gladers and scorchers know about the supernatural?

The sooner I know the sooner I can right! Any feedback is always helpful! Thanks!